• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Android Kikaider: The Animaton

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
Have any of you ever watched this Anime? Its a really good one it came on in 2003I think but now it doesn't. I never finnished the whole thing but what I saw was AWESOME.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
This show had quite possibly the worst animation and worst character designs I've ever seen.

If you get past that, though, the storyline's alright, with a kinda suprise ending.

Nothing amazing, though.

~Dorian Gray

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I remember when they showed this on Adult Swim. I liked the main character's design, and the...black one. Don't remember his name or affiliation. xD I stopped watching when they showed, suggestively, the girl having sex with the android. ._.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I remember this show I really didn't get what it was about but I watched it anyways. It was an ok anime the biggest highlight for me was when
Spoiler Spoiler Show
that totally got my attention.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I remember this show I really didn't get what it was about but I watched it anyways. It was an ok anime the biggest highlight for me was when
Spoiler Spoiler Show
that totally got my attention.

Oh yeah! I do remember that. How did I even forget? o_O I think that was the first time I saw someone die(permanently *coughdragonballzcough*) in an anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back