• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Android or iOS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What will you be playing on?

• Total voters

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
they really should just release a cheap, dirty version on consoles. not everyone has a phone that can run this shit, and not everyone wants to spare the space on their phones for big games. it feels like Kingdom Hearts backsliding into some bad habits, splintering important story beats into titles that many won't be able to access

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
they really should just release a cheap, dirty version on consoles. not everyone has a phone that can run this shit, and not everyone wants to spare the space on their phones for big games. it feels like Kingdom Hearts backsliding into some bad habits, splintering important story beats into titles that many won't be able to access
Agreed. I'm absolutely tired of this trend. And they are developing it to have a visual quality of something between KH3 and the old games. Why waste all of those assets to just lock it on a mobile device.

I really appreciate what FF7 Ever Crisis is doing by being put onto Steam (which I also hope is a gateway to it coming to consoles).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The damned thing is the GPS based overworld stuff would make it more difficult to port to consoles than UX/DR. It's so wild that Square decided to double down on the "mobileness" of TML, thus making the long term preservation of it all the more difficult.

Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Awards
Attention fellow Android users, if there's any interest in starting a guild, clan or whatever they're gonna call it, let me know so we can start planning in advance.

Back