• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Android or iOS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What will you be playing on?

• Total voters
Awards
I want to say PC so bad. Wasn't windows 11 supposed to be able to run android apps?
BlueStacks can supposedly run about 97% of Android apps on PC but I think the GPS feature might prevent ML from being playable on PC. But since that particular feature is optional, it could end up being compatible. So fingers crossed that it works on PC.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
iOS. Gonna go to Apple to replace my phone’s battery once the game releases because there is no way in hell I am going to be able to run the game with my current battery that drains within the day if I don’t use it or after a few hours if I do use it.

AegisXIII

Awards
Actually, what specs are required to play? Do we know? Because Unreal Engine is not cheap.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually, what specs are required to play? Do we know? Because Unreal Engine is not cheap.
“Can I play on iOS or Android? The official service will support iOS and Android, but the prototype test is for iOS only. [Requirements for the prototype test] iOS: 11.0 or later / iPhone 8 Plus or later (3GB or more system memory) *These requirements may differ from those at launch. *Android will be supported in the official release. *Operation on tablets is not guaranteed. *As this is merely a prototype, unexpected bugs may occur.”

This will change with the full game, of course, so we don’t know exactly what phones will be able to run it. It is a demanding, game, though. Many players are reporting it is a battery drain, but I would also argue most modern app games with a lot of detailed models, movement and data/location use are battery drains.

the red monster

Awards
the last iphone i owned was around ten-nine years ago.
since then been sticking with android only

andreverts

Awards
I would prefer Android, but I'm going to change my smartphone by the time the game will launch and I might also try to switch to iOS for the first time...

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Probably Android, but my main phone's been kaput since late last year & I've been stuck on a cheap $20 burner ever since. Cricket says I gotta wait another until I qualify for another upgrade discount (because apparently that aforementioned $20 one is counted as an "upgrade").

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
As someone who has been using Android for years and only just now switched to iOS, I'm gonna have to vote iOS. It has a simpler interface and it's smoother to type/scroll on. Android DOES have a lot of freedom since it's Linux after all, but iOS is better for instantaneous security if you're too lazy to do it all yourself on Android.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Perhaps Android, but if it winds up being too taxing for my phone, I'm not going to be too broken hearted-- I do not think this project has a particularly bright future as far as basic gameplay goes

PikaPal

Awards
I got rid of my iPhone a while back so it's no other choice but Android for me.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Alright, finally got a new android that's passable. Plays CoD Mobile on medium settings, which isn't super promising but not the worst either.

PiliChain23

Awards
Hoping that my apple ipad is still powerful enough to run the game otherwise I was planning to pick up a new phone in the next few years anyway.

Awards
Marvel Snap will be releasing on PC soon, so there's hope for Missing Link to eventually do the same. I know these two games are developed/published by completely different studios, but they're both mobile games based on Disney IPs.

Willow A113

Awards
Marvel Snap will be releasing on PC soon, so there's hope for Missing Link to eventually do the same. I know these two games are developed/published by completely different studios, but they're both mobile games based on Disney IPs.
I still really want Missing Link on Switch.

GreyouTT

Awards
I want to say PC so bad. Wasn't windows 11 supposed to be able to run android apps?
From what I'm told, it certainly runs them.
romanisip.png
Will be trying it out myself when it finally comes out. Maybe my nvidia card will run it decently.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
iOS. Gonna go to Apple to replace my phone’s battery once the game releases because there is no way in hell I am going to be able to run the game with my current battery that drains within the day if I don’t use it or after a few hours if I do use it.
Just curious, what’s your battery health percentage? Usually it’s recommended to be replaced below 80%.

For me iOS.

Back