• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Angel Beats (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
I really love the anime Angel Beats, but something about the story confuses me. Why is it that Tenshi [SPOILER="has Otanashi's heart but was in the death-purgetory world before he was?"[/SPOILER] Can anyone explain that to me? Or at least come up with some good theories?

Last edited:

Absent axel

Uh, wow.

I actually don't remember why she had his heart actually, it's been a year since I have watched it. ^^'

Esso

Fire Breaker
As far as I can remember, Otanashi wasn't even supposed to end up in the purgatory since he died having without regrets. He wanted to be able to help and save people. That was fulfillled when he signed his life insurance card to donate his organs, specifically his heart, to anyone who needed it. Kanade's life was saved but she died with the regret of not being able to thank the person who donated his/her heart.

It's never really been further explored but Otanashi seems to believe he was sent to the purgatory to help people who were [I]lost[/I] to pass on.

Oh and to highlight in black any text that may have spoilers like I did type[spoilers'][/spoilers] without the apostraphe and type the text in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back