• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Animated Cutscenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinblades

i think someone posted a thread like this allready along time ago but i didnt get a chance to read it

Is there gonna b animated cut scenes with good graphics like in the intro like in FinalFantasy 10 beacause i saw alot of pictures and Previews with animated characters that looks like they dont have anything to do wit each other

PS-i mean like cutscenes not just one or 3 i want like 10 or 1 for every important thing that happens
thats what im tlkin about

TsuraMutsugi

no... that's not the way KH works... one of the BEAUTIFUL things about KH is that it keeps you in the feeling the whole game, if you go from battle to a cutscene, you all thes udden aren't in a different world with BEAUTIFUL visuals... that's just not how it works, becuase KH keeps you in the same feeling throught the entire game. it just has a really glorious beginning and end

Zefer

Another thing thats nice about kingdom hearts is even though the cutscenes are in the ingame engine they are still amazeing anyway. I mean the animation and everything else is top notch and including the great voice acting and all i think it deffinatly makes up for the lack of FMV cutscenes

(Just posted this and then your post showed up twinblade)

BeastlyKillaKreg

anyone else find it strange that there were NO disney characters in the kh1 good-graphics-movie things (isnt it called an FMV sequence?), but then seeing the disney characters in 3d..... i dunno it kinda struck me as odd/cool/extremely awkward and different

AdventRiku

BeastlyKillaKreg said:
anyone else find it strange that there were NO disney characters in the kh1 good-graphics-movie things (isnt it called an FMV sequence?), but then seeing the disney characters in 3d..... i dunno it kinda struck me as odd/cool/extremely awkward and different

yeah i agree....not to mention that the kh2 opening is the most gorgeous cgi cutscene i have ever seen :) (1st post!!)

urutapu

BeastlyKillaKreg said:

Simple, copyright and licensing issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back