• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Animations style change

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

24Terras

Did anyone else notice the changes between the animations from the original bbs screens and the final copy. The original was more grainy and realistic. Kind of like Dissidia, but the final copy is crystal clear cartoony and colorful.

seifbugazia

There has been a theard about this already. The scans are computer graphics while the final copy is the real graphics of the PSP.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
that's from taking an imaga, strecting/skewing it to fit in place, printing it, scaning it, cutting the art of the scan, and posting it back online in (like) 72-150 dpi...that's what scanslation does to artwork like this....

and ever other anime, manga, comic, JRPG, VG in general, hand-done media in general out theres s1ruckysta

Allister Rose

French Lover
personally i dont tihnk it's that much of a change, i just think scenary changed.

there was defintely more shading in the first version

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I did see a change but to me I did not really care.
Also if you go to the JP site there are some old pics that are not even in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back