• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Anime Dub News/Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PikaPal

Awards
Not sure if a thread like this was already done but I thought I’d do a anime dub news/discussion thread related to anime dubs.

Seems pretty appropriate to start it off with yesterday’s cast announcement for a show I’m excited to check out, Wit Studio’s Great Pretender:

NYAV Post (who is producing the dub) is one of my favourite dubbing companies so there’s no doubt they will knock it out of the park with this one.

PikaPal

Awards
The Persona 5 anime series is coming out today on FUNimation and yes, that includes all 26 episodes and the two special episodes.
https://www.funimation.com/blog/202...mation-comes-subbed-and-dubbed-to-funimation/

I wonder if they'll eventually release a cheaper release of the show via FUNi on home media in the same way that another Aniplex series Demon Slayer is being done.

Dub is recorded at PCB Productions (same studio used for the game) with Keith Arem voice directing.

PikaPal

Awards
Children of the Sea is now available on home media and digital (including Netflix too), the full cast includes:

• Ruka Azumi - Anjali Gauld
  • Umi - Lynden Prosser
  • Sora - Benjamin Niewood
  • Angalde - Beau Bridgland
  • Masaaki Azumi - Marc Thompson
  • Kanao Azumi - Karen Strassman
  • Dehdeh - Denise Lee
  • Jim Cusack - Michael Sorich (the YouTube video credits Wally Wingert so it might have been an error, I don't know)
  • Jean - Josh Petersdorf
  • Fuyuko - Christine Marie Cabanos
  • Aki - Zoe Martin (Meredith Zeitlin)
  • Natsumi - Courtney Shaw
  • Military Officer - Doug Erholtz
  • Investor - Kirk Thornton
  • Doctor - Wally Wingert
  • Students - Christine Marie Cabanos, Carrie Keranen, Zoe Martin (Meredith Zeitlin), Courtney Shaw, Rachel Slotky, Karen Strassman

and the Additional Voices:
  • Christine Marie Cabanos
  • Chelsey Cohen
  • Doug Erholtz
  • Carrie Keranen
  • Zoe Martin (Meredith Zeitlin)
  • Josh Petersdorf
  • Courtney Shaw
  • Rachel Slotky
  • Michael Sorich
  • Marc Thompson
  • Kirk Thornton
  • Wally Wingert

Carrie Keranen and Kevin T. Collins are the main voice directors with Sinterniklaas, Sheh and Cohen acting as additional directors, Carrie also did the script adaptation. Caitlin Glass also gets a special thanks mention interestingly.
https://t.co/lRfITdsSyF?amp=1

Back