• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Anime recommendations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
I am looking for anime recommendations.
Anyone knows a good anime that deals with topic similar to the search of identity as portrayed in Kingdom Hearts for nobodies? I am interested in characters who should not exist and are looking to find their place in the world. it could be via any mechanism, like time travel, alternate timelines, androids, grieving, etc...

Edit: Sorry, I haven't seen that we already have a topic about everything related to anime.

Last edited:

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Not sure how helpful this will be but there is an anime movie called Wolf Children. It does deal with the theme of characters searching for their own identity as well as the characters looking for their place in the world although I’m not to sure if it fits the criteria of characters who should not exist as it depends on how you view the characters situation. Anway here a quick synopsis:

A college student named Hana falls in love with an were-wolf and ends up with two children who are half human and half wolf . After an tragic incident she is left to raise her two children alone. She wants to give her children the best life as she can as all she wants is what‘s best for them, however she knows that it’s not her decision whether her children will live as humans or wolves instead she wants to raise them in a way that allows them to fully explore both their human and wolf sides so that one day they can decide for themselves who they are and where they really belong. However Hana does have one rule that her children do not show their wolf side in the presence of others as she is afraid of what people would do to them if they ever discovered the truth.

AegisXIII

Awards
Not sure how helpful this will be but there is an anime movie called Wolf Children. It does deal with the theme of characters searching for their own identity as well as the characters looking for their place in the world although I’m not to sure if it fits the criteria of characters who should not exist as it depends on how you view the characters situation. Anway here a quick synopsis:

A college student named Hana falls in love with an were-wolf and ends up with two children who are half human and half wolf . After an tragic incident she is left to raise her two children alone. She wants to give her children the best life as she can as all she wants is what‘s best for them, however she knows that it’s not her decision whether her children will live as humans or wolves instead she wants to raise them in a way that allows them to fully explore both their human and wolf sides so that one day they can decide for themselves who they are and where they really belong. However Hana does have one rule that her children do not show their wolf side in the presence of others as she is afraid of what people would do to them if they ever discovered the truth.
Thanks. I'll have a look.

Back