• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Anonymous and 4chan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Who are these people?

The only thing I know about Anonymous is they were the masks from that Vendetta movie (I haven't seen it in a while), and then all I know about 4chan is that they are an image hosting site.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The less you know might be for the better, especially considering your age. If you visit that site you will see things you never imagined.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
The less you know might be for the better, especially considering your age. If you visit that site you will see things you never imagined.

Oh I've visited the site, and I only looked in the video game section for about two pages, but I had to do my homework so I got off.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Anonymous is the name generally given to the posters on 4chan, because there's no required log-in, and the default name is 'anonymous'. The whole Guy Fawkes mask deal is simply them having found some icon or another to associate with that they find cool or epic on some level. 4chan is more or less a forum, with various sections for discussion topics, where you can attach images to posts - though don't have to - and threads get purged after being bumped of the board's first fifteen pages.
Most of the time anonymous acts up is either to be dicks or to be good guys, such as when they helped find the woman who threw the puppies in the river, or the guy who threw a dog off a bridge, but other times, when people talk shit on anonymous or make some ludicrous threat, they attack them, such as Jessi Slaughter or the kid who recently 'declared war on Justin Bieber haters'.

stay away from there and don't corrupt it with your newfaggotry

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
newfag<that's what most new people are called in 4chan,i don't really post on it but most internet good/bad/funny/memes come out of that site

oh,i still miss Boxxy though

Xenin

Banned
It's...creepy. Expecialy if you dig deeper into it's trenches. I've only seen the anime/ video games side. But I tell you what. I have fcukd up friends and they send me wierd stuff from that site..Let me tell you..it is horrible...like amazingly...

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Most memes come from there. They also usually take down the people on youtube who make stupid threats (ie. jessi slaughters, bieber war kid). Yeah, just don't dig too deep.
inb4 rules 1&2 go away

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But Reflection, how can you kill that which has no life?

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
its so focused on worshiping this complete illusion of a stupid fake society i don't even know where to begin just

don't waste your time exploring it

just don't

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
∞;5320182 said:
But Reflection, how can you kill that which has no life?

Well, if it has no life, then therefore, it can be spoken of only in the past tense. 'He was a good grandfather.' - Example

However, 4chan is guarded by a Sentience much like KHI is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back