• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another BHK hopefully new

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonrog

At the end of CoM sora was put in the memories pod thing to change his memories back. What if his new memories didn't want to be changed and the pod became BHK and he is after sora to remind him of those other memories.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Umm, I really don't think so. All those pods do is restore and unlink those false memories. Memories don't change, they just get unlinked, being tossed into the deep corner of your memory and heart. Anyways, memories don't have feelings. How could they refuse to be unlinked? That's just stupid.

BHK lived all his life in Twilight Town, and you're saying he was born inside the memory pod? No. Not even. He's just a new character with a Keyblade.

Your theory doesn't work bub. Sorry, but it just doesn't.

Lupuscurrit

Memories having feelings, sounds farfetched

I'm confused on everything with this game plot now, so many keyblade wielders, my theory was inaccurate, hell i dont even know what color BHK HAIR IS!

ITS NOT BLONDE AND ITS NOT FULLY BROWN!

MICKEY IS IN A ORG. HOOD

AND KAIRI IS TALL WITH LONG HAIR

Banned
Lupuscurrit said:
Memories having feelings, sounds farfetched

I'm confused on everything with this game plot now, so many keyblade wielders, my theory was inaccurate, hell i dont even know what color BHK HAIR IS!

ITS NOT BLONDE AND ITS NOT FULLY BROWN!

MICKEY IS IN A ORG. HOOD

AND KAIRI IS TALL WITH LONG HAIR

Are you saying that BLONDE haired kid doesn't have blonde hair?
It's obvious that Mickey is in an Org. robe.
Kairi is taller (and so is selphie) and she does have longer hair.

What was the point of the comments in CAPS?

Banned
Lupuscurrit said:
No idea i just wanted to scream

But his hair aint blonde its light brown

BHK.bmp
BHKMug.bmp

Looks pretty blonde to me.

~Edit~
Sorry for the double post guys. Thought someone already replied after the first post.

Sora KHMaster

this idea seems possible so when sora wanted to remember namine but still went into the pod his memories of Namine and everything became bhk hmmmm maybe

OWA183

No, its like a very light brown or golden(almost) not dirty blonde though! And the theory(i hate to say it) is stupid, come on! Sora started remembering things in the end (didnt he) the pod just helps him get the rest of the memories back.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
how was bhk born out of the pod when at the end of rikus story we see bhk and bhk hair is blonde

Rose of Irony

jonrog said:
At the end of CoM sora was put in the memories pod thing to change his memories back. What if his new memories didn't want to be changed and the pod became BHK and he is after sora to remind him of those other memories.

WHY? Ok, I'll try and be nice. First off, memories don't have feelings. Your memories can't just get up and decide "oh, I don't feel like being changed, so I won't." Second off, BHK is protecting Sora, he isn't after him. Sorry man, it doesn't make the cut. BHK is a kid from Twilight Town, who's always lived in Twilight Town. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back