• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RegnieRiku

The guy who plays Mr. Moseby from Suite Life as Terra. It's entirely inappropriate, thus I consider it most likely. if disney picks the voice actors, they will get it wrong, thus I consider this a very viable option.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
The guy who plays Mr. Moseby from Suite Life as Terra. It's entirely inappropriate, thus I consider it most likely. if disney picks the voice actors, they will get it wrong, thus I consider this a very viable option.

Disney DOESN'T pick the voice actors. Square Enix does.

And Phil Lewis is a HORRIBLE choice. WTF is wrong with you?

Grey

OK so I thought about it and I think that maybe the guy who voiced Tidus in Final Fantasy X could maybe voice Terra?!

Tell me what you think!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I just came up with an insane idea!!!!

OK I was thinking if cool Final Fantasy characters could voice the characters in BBS!?!?!?!?! For starters maybe the voice of Yuna from FFX and X2 could voice Aqua!!

Hey at least it's better than Disney characters right!?!?!?! Well make sure to leave a post!!
I just want to ask....WHAT FINAL FANTASY CHARACTER VOICE ACTORS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE VOICE THE CHARACTERS IN BBS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Who thinks characters from not used Final Fantasy games in Kingdom Hearts will voice the characters in BBS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Please stop with the fifty-billion '!'s and '?'s in your posts. It's obnoxious and makes you sound really, really stupid.
Plus, it's a major eyesore.

I don't think I'd like Crispin Freeman as Terra. Thinking on Seifer's, Rude's, and Axel's voices, I can't picture it fitting Terra, who should have a strong, deep voice.
For Aqua... the voice actor for Paine would work, I think.

I still stand by Jesse McCartney for Ven.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
I don't think I'd like Crispin Freeman as Terra. Thinking on Seifer's, Rude's, and Axel's voices, I can't picture it fitting Terra, who should have a strong, deep voice.
For Aqua... the voice actor for Paine would work, I think.

I still stand by Jesse McCartney for Ven.

Crispin Freeman does have a strong deep voice... its a sexy voice too. What do Seifer and Axel have to do with this... Crispin does not voice axel... Quinton Flynn does.
Seifer is voiced by Will Friedle in KH2.

Grey

Crispin Freeman does have a strong deep voice... its a sexy voice too. What do Seifer and Axel have to do with this... Crispin does not voice axel... Quinton Flynn does.
Seifer is voiced by Will Friedle in KH2.

Blargh, I read Setzer as Seifer in the KH2 credits, then mixed Reno and Rude up. :x Fail.

If that's the case, I'd like for Crispin to voice Terra. Rude's voice was good.

Seeshinamaru13

Blargh, I read Setzer as Seifer in the KH2 credits, then mixed Reno and Rude up. :x Fail.

If that's the case, I'd like for Crispin to voice Terra. Rude's voice was good.

Its easy to get confused with the credits... I guess. I think that I'm probably a little too knowledgeable on the subject... (there's nothing I know more than male VAs with sexy voices.)

They better use a good voice actor like Crispin... instead of some lame Disney star, yes Jesse fit well but that was a miracle... something tells me that they won't be that lucky again. It would like fit so perfectly if he was the VA.

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
instead of some lame Disney star, yes Jesse fit well but that was miracle... something tells me that they won't be that lucky again. It would like fit so perfectly if he was the VA.

Um, just so you know, Jesse McCartney was NEVER a Disney star. Sure, he's appeared in a few Disney movies and shows, but he never began his career at Disney.

Seeshinamaru13

Um, just so you know, Jesse McCartney was NEVER a Disney star. Sure, he's appeared in a few Disney movies and shows, but he never began his career at Disney.

Didn't know that. I just googled it and you're right. It was just the first time I ever noticed him, he was on Disney. Well then no wonder he turned out so well as Roxas's voice actor... he isn't actually a Disney brat. ;)

ICECOOL113

HEY! so the other day I was thinking about all the other games from SE and it got me thinking...What if SE chose a character's voice actor from one of their games to voice the characters in BBS!!
For example one of the games they own is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Make sure to tell me what you think!!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
What if SE chose a character's voice actor from one of their games to voice the characters in BBS!!

Umm, they have. Japanese Terra is Japanese Setzer and Japanese Aqua is Japanese Paine.

For example one of the games they own is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I doubt this part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back