• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guilded.Raven

For example (for fun not serious) maybe Selena Gomez could voice Aqua and Joe Jonas could voice Terra

Ugh... Joe Jonas?! Selena Gomez?! Don't make me vomit up my dinner. They don't need more "famous" actors in the cast, they need good VOICE actors who can portray emotion and their character with just that: their voice. Not a pretty face who just HAPPENS to be well know to the general public. It's truly riduculous.

YoshiAngemon

I would say that Marcus Damon's VA (Quinton Flynn) would fit the bill, but he's already the voice of Axel. Maybe the voice of Thomas H. Norstein, Crispin Freeman would work. Would you think that Colleen O'Shaugnessey, voice of Yoshino "Yoshi" Fujieda, would work for Aqua?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well my friends told me that it would be so LOL and cool if Hikaru Utada, the girl who sings the kingdom hearts theme song, could voice Aqua!!

Seeing as how she's not writing another song for KH (you can blame Disney for being selfish, asking too much and not giving enough in return, basically) so I doubt this would happen.

HEY! so the other day I was thinking about all the other games from SE and it got me thinking...What if SE chose a character's voice actor from one of their games to voice the characters in BBS!!
For example one of the games they own is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Make sure to tell me what you think!!

Or (and I sound like a broken record) SE could hire actual professional voice actors who can, like Guilded.Raven says, correctly portray their character with nothing but their voices. Disney should stop their meddling with KH (since it's not like they help at all during development) and quit using our beloved characters to promote their little tweener cannon-fodder.

Diastyl

All I want to say right now is that I really hope that the charcters in BBs do not have really annoying voices you know like an accsent or something like that!

In a way, I don't think they will....

But its okay with me as long as its not the current Disney stars.... :/

ReflectoMan

Awards
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO

o and by the way SQ does NOT own the call of duty series and never will for square is a rpg developer and COD is a action game

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Seeing as how she's not writing another song for KH (you can blame Disney for being selfish, asking too much and not giving enough in return, basically) so I doubt this would happen.

Or (and I sound like a broken record) SE could hire actual professional voice actors who can, like Guilded.Raven says, correctly portray their character with nothing but their voices. Disney should stop their meddling with KH (since it's not like they help at all during development) and quit using our beloved characters to promote their little tweener cannon-fodder.

Um okay? Yeah, there's is a logical reason for the DC kids doing voices for KH, think about it compleltely

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
ICECOOL you piss me off. Most of the things you say are incorrect or just flatout annoy me.
Opinions are subjective. They can't be graded by correctness. Also, accents (unless local to the worlds) wouldn't make sense, since there's not an overall human race that's across all the worlds, leading to differences in accents, they're all separated.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hey there fellow awesome Kingdom Hearts lovers!

I was thinking about how in the USA version of Kingdom Hearts 2 and 358/2 days, Roxas (a totally awesome dude to me) :love: is voiced by the famous DISNEY singer star Jessy McCartney. Now in the newest games that may or may not be in the English version for the USA (i.e BBS,KH2FM, Coded, and hopefully KH3) I thinking this may happen. I was thinking that with the voice of Roxas that another famous DISNEY singer or actor could be the voice of a character. For example (for fun not serious) maybe Selena Gomez could voice Aqua and Joe Jonas could voice Terra in BBS.

I want to know what you awesome people in KH insider in the USA think (for fun) what DISNEY singer or actor star could be in the Kingdom Hearts saga, and what character he or she could voice?!?!?!?!?!?!

1. Terra belongs to Cam Clarke. Tell your Jonas bastards to keep their mitts off.
2. Disney stars aren't always best. Take Roxas for example- wait...
3. Great, now I'm picturing Ven and Terra singing Body Language to Aqua. I hope you're happy.

ICECOOL113

This is like something my friend and I made up together (so if you don't like it blame her LOL)

So anyway we think that SE should like totally host public adutions for the roles of English character voices in BBS!!
Like all the people of KH insiders can like get a shot of being a voice actor in BBS!!!!!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I STILL WANT CRISPIN TO VOICE TERRA!!

Um, ew?

Terra: What you think is right is actually wrong, and that is a big mistake.
Setzer: My life is but a hip in the pot.
Terra: Time to ante up.

ew

We need to hear a Terra that's not a complete dick sucker like Terr-I mean Zack.

I suggest

Cam Clark: LIQUID SNAKE!

Terra: BROTHA!
Ven: What?
Terra: IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!
Ven: What are you-
Terra: WE ARE FREE FROM OUR FATHER'S SHADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back