• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 14th Order

∞;4595567 said:
Please no. We don't need another massive influx of rabid fangirls when they hear Zac Effron's voicing someone.

I concur.

That would just lead the game turning out to be Kh2 Atlantica 20 times over.

And we all would love that.

RememberRoxas

HI! Well just for the record the internet source is something I cannot share for reasons, you'll just have to find it on your own.

Now for Master Master Xehanort I think he should should have like a really old yelling voice when attacked and say something like "I AM THE MASTER" or something like that!!

Don't forget to post your opinion!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I am the master? What do you think this is? Some bxtchass low budget disney movie?
\
Why would we forget to post our opinion? Every thread on this forum has some type of discussion in it. Someone is expressing their opinion. If we weren't expressing some sort of opinion, it would be a worthlost that would need to be deleted.

ICECOOL113

I'm having writers block on new ideas so if any of you have a new idea for this thread please tell me!?!?!?!?!?!?

OH! and I just want to say that I really hope that at least some of the really awesome characters in Final Fantasy Advent Children will be in BBS!!!!!!

ICECOOL113

I just came up with an insane idea!!!!

OK I was thinking if cool Final Fantasy characters could voice the characters in BBS!?!?!?!?! For starters maybe the voice of Yuna from FFX and X2 could voice Aqua!!

Hey at least it's better than Disney characters right!?!?!?! Well make sure to leave a post!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There's always the possible chance of voice confusion, thus making it impossible to take the characters seriously as themselves, and only thinking of them as the other character.

You know, they normally choose voice actors who can make the characters sound similar to that of their seiyuus...

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
There's always the possible chance of voice confusion, thus making it impossible to take the characters seriously as themselves, and only thinking of them as the other character.

You know, they normally choose voice actors who can make the characters sound similar to that of their seiyuus...

Well, one of my favourite voice actors voiced 3 different charachters and I couldn't recognize for the longest time. Voice actors usually throw their voice a bit between roles anyways > >

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
No teen Disney star has the right to voice a Kingdom Hearts character. They'd ruin whoever they voice.

Aqua will more than likely be voiced by the woman who voices Paine in the English version of KH2 and FFX-2, since the woman who voices Aqua in the Japanese version is the woman who voices Paine in the Japanese games.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
No teen Disney star has the right to voice a Kingdom Hearts character. They'd ruin whoever they voice.

Aqua will more than likely be voiced by the woman who voices Paine in the English version of KH2 and FFX-2, since the woman who voices Aqua in the Japanese version is the woman who voices Paine in the Japanese games.

Unfortunately, I doubt it, as much as I'd like that to happen. Why? Because of Disney. :/

Tidus' voice is too perky to be Terra's. .__.

αsiя

space coke
how bout you guys just wait till BBS comes out or wait till the english trailer for BBS come out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back