• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
Um, ew?

Terra: What you think is right is actually wrong, and that is a big mistake.
Setzer: My life is but a hip in the pot.
Terra: Time to ante up.

ew

We need to hear a Terra that's not a complete dick sucker like Terr-I mean Zack.

I suggest

Cam Clark: LIQUID SNAKE!

Terra: BROTHA!
Ven: What?
Terra: IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!
Ven: What are you-
Terra: WE ARE FREE FROM OUR FATHER'S SHADOW!

Dude... no... just no. :31:

If Crispin doesn't voice Terra then... I won't play the game. :cry:
*I'm pretty much only saying this because I'm very confident that Crispin will voice Terra* :tongue:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Dude... no... just no. :31:

If Crispin doesn't voice Terra then... I won't play the game. :cry:
*I'm pretty much only saying this because I'm very confident that Crispin will voice Terra* :tongue:
Freeman would make a disgusting Terra
And if he's Terra, I'll find you and blame you for it through violence.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Why do you think that... Crispin's voice would match perfectly for Terra... and I'm not just saying that because he's my favorite voice actor.

You say that ONLY because Freeman is your favorite voice actor. You saw how well he did with Setzer. He fucked that up pretty bad. Why should he be given an important role to fuck up?

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
You say that ONLY because Freeman is your favorite voice actor. You saw how well he did with Setzer. He fucked that up pretty bad. Why should he be given an important role to fuck up?

I'm seriously not saying this because he's my favorite voice actor...
he didn't screw up that voice...
maybe because in anime he gets important roles that he always does amazingly well on.
and excuse me for offering up a better voice actor than the guy who did simba in kh2 (cam clarke)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'm seriously not saying this because he's my favorite voice actor...
he didn't screw up that voice...
maybe because in anime he gets important roles that he always does amazingly well on.
and excuse me for offering up a better voice actor than the guy who did simba in kh2 (cam clarke)

Both of them sounded like garbage in KH2.
The difference with Cam Clarke is that he had to try and sound like Matthew Broderick, which is insane in and of itself. Get him to talk like a normal person and he makes a way better Terra than Freeman.

HEY I still want to know what everyone wants other characters beside Terra to sound like in English anyway???

I want Xehanort to sound like Billy Zane, but you know how well THAT worked out.

Aqua - Khari Wahlgren [Haruhara Haruko]
I could really give a shit less about anyone else.
I also want Kirk Thornton shot in the mouth, but that's another story.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Both of them sounded like garbage in KH2.
The difference with Cam Clarke is that he had to try and sound like Matthew Broderick, which is insane in and of itself. Get him to talk like a normal person and he makes a way better Terra than Freeman.

I want Xehanort to sound like Billy Zane, but you know how well THAT worked out.

Aqua - Khari Wahlgren [Haruhara Haruko]
I could really give a shit less about anyone else.
I also want Kirk Thornton shot in the mouth, but that's another story.

Kari Wahlgren did a good voice: Saya from Blood+, so they could get her. Um, Dunno about Terra, but Jesse as Ventus. Van, Sora's or Riku's VA. Boy, this is not getting us no where and December is only a few days away.

sonickenshin

Awards
Would it be wrong if I say Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli from Heroes) should be Terra and Anna Paquin or Alison Lohman (Nausicaa) should be Aqua with Liam Neeson or Sonny Chiba as Eraqus and Mark Hamill or Christopher Lloyd (think Rasputin from Anastasia) as Xehanort? Haley Joel Osment will probably get Vanitas (...I know Miyu Irino when I hear him), and I think he could pull it off. Ven will obviously get Jesse McCartney.

Well I also think that Kari Wahlgren did a good job in Blood+ but I'm not too sure that she can do a good job catching the serious tone of Aqua
Yes. Yes she can. She's a great actress. But, I don't think Disney will hire her for Aqua. They usually hire big name actors (whether it's from their pool of Disney Channel Stars, TV stars, actors that just happened to work with them before or even Hollywood stars).

Last edited:

bluefroggygirl

i love joe jonas and selena gomez A LOT. but if they ever voiced in kingdom hearts i would probably stab someone in the neck.

i think jesse mccartney (sp?!) was good for Roxas, but the disney actors/actresses should stop there. :)

'nuff said.

GODRlC

i dont like that jesse mcartney is the voice actor though roxas is AWESOME

ICECOOL113

OK well I now want to know which one of you KHinsider people would love to voice which character in BBS and what makes you perfect to that character! For example my friend says that he would be perfect for Xehanort because he has the best evil sounding voice!!

MAKE SURE TO POST YOUR ANSWER!!!

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Jesse Mcartney is very very very much likely like 99.9% to voice Ven get over it. The voice actor for Xehanort will prolly play Terra since apparently both or related since most of you guys said so. So it would make the most scene

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Jesse Mcartney is very very very much likely like 99.9% to voice Ven get over it. The voice actor for Xehanort will prolly play Terra since apparently both or related since most of you guys said so. So it would make the most scene

THey're wrong and that's a bad idea.

yeah this is somewhat right I never thought of the fact that a voice actor could voice two people!

Goofy's VA Bill Farmer does the struggle announcer in KH2.

An interesting tidbit that has nothing to do with KH:
Donald's VA did the original voice for Totodile
Marluxia's VA is Bloo from Foster's home for ilimaginary friends.

sonickenshin

Awards
OK well I now want to know which one of you KHinsider people would love to voice which character in BBS and what makes you perfect to that character! For example my friend says that he would be perfect for Xehanort because he has the best evil sounding voice!!

MAKE SURE TO POST YOUR ANSWER!!!
Unless this guy has auditioned and is actually picked and have the necessary vocal/acting training, no.

Richard Epcar's a great actor...but he can't portray young characters.

Donald's VA did the original voice for Totodile
You got this from IMDb, didn't you? No, actually, Eric Stuart is Totodile, along with many other Pokemon in the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back