• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICECOOL113

I'M BACK!!!! well I was thinking what if the characters in BBS were voiced by the same people who voice the other characters in BBS! for example what if the same person who voiced Riku is also Vanitas, or the classic thought Kari's VA as Aqua!

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Isn't Xion's VA the same as Kairi's? At least it is in CoM. I personally don't like Alyson Stoner but anyways.
McCartney was OK as Roxas, but I'd hate to see some else 'Disney-star' like Miley Cyrus voice-acting a KH-character.

αsiя

space coke
I wonder who Ienzo's VA will be since he is now a kid
I hope its not that Justin Bieber kid

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
Joe Jonas? As Terra...? I can't really picture it. I would like hear voices from Non-Disney people though :/. Like Christopher Lee in KH II,but you know someone else. I liked the voice of Genesis in Crisis Core...How 'bout that guy? I couldn't tell you who for though....

Rexy

Bronze Member
i would like to see JENNIFER LOVE-HEWITT as someone in kingdom hearts universe, like Aqua for example...

Suro Keirei

I think the guy who voicedGenesis Rhapsodos would be a great choice for one of the more sinister characters in KH.
Also does anyone agree with mee that Genesis would make a great side boss for BBS, much like the way sephiroth was in KH2 since FF:CC was based in the past and so is BBS.
P.s. GENESIS RULES >:]

αsiя

space coke
Hey you never know, Hayden Panettiere voiced Kairi and she's a cutie too.

Yea but when Hayden voiced Kairi she was only 13 or 14 (hmm the same age as Kairi)
I dont where she got famous because I only saw her in Remember the Titans

Chris211

Eh she played in that movie and appeared in series or voiced acted for other movies, dinosaur and a bugs life from what I see, if Dinosaur and A Bugs Life were Disney production that could be a possible influence, Yeah she was around that age for Kh1.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
Yea but when Hayden voiced Kairi she was only 13 or 14 (hmm the same age as Kairi)
I dont where she got famous because I only saw her in Remember the Titans
^She played Lizzie on Guiding Light (soap opera) and stuff like that.

As far as Jennifer goes... I highly doubt that she will but... you never know because a lot of stars have voiced characters in Kingdom Hearts.

αsiя

space coke
^She played Lizzie on Guiding Light (soap opera) and stuff like that.

As far as Jennifer goes... I highly doubt that she will but... you never know because a lot of stars have voiced characters in Kingdom Hearts.

The only really famous person and who I would call a great actor KH ever had is Christopher Lee (DiZ)

ICECOOL113

Hey there so now more and more people will voice acting characters in BBS! Russi Taylor will be Minnie Mouse and McCartney as Ven! but we can still dream for the others right!?!?!?!?!?

like for now Terra and Aqua and all the other characters aren't picked yet so let's post until that day!!!!!!

ICECOOL113

OMG ZACK is in BBS do you know what this means!!! That maybe the voice actor for Zack is the same for Terra!?!?!?!?!? You know how Kari's VA is the same for Namine well it could be the same for Zack and Terra!

make sure to leave a comment!

αsiя

space coke
OMG ZACK is in BBS do you know what this means!!! That maybe the voice actor for Zack is the same for Terra!?!?!?!?!? You know how Kari's VA is the same for Namine well it could be the same for Zack and Terra!

make sure to leave a comment!

Zack and Terra have no relation at all
Terra just looks like the original Zack and thats all

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
I think the guy who voicedGenesis Rhapsodos would be a great choice for one of the more sinister characters in KH.
Also does anyone agree with mee that Genesis would make a great side boss for BBS, much like the way sephiroth was in KH2 since FF:CC was based in the past and so is BBS.
P.s. GENESIS RULES >:]

I agree. Although i've never been a fan of the Villian aspect of Genesis, it would be better than no Genesis at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back