• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I don't. Alyson Stoner is proof enough Disney kids don't belong in KH (Meagan Jette Martin is the exception). In fact, I think they could have even gotten someone else to do Roxas' voice that would have been better.

I was dissapointed with Xion's voice.....they could've gotten someone a whole a lot better than Alyson Stoner.....hell Selena Gomez probably could've pulled off a better job than Stoner.

I don't think they should do Selena Gomez and Joe for the VA's.....they need a more deep voice for Terra....something to match Xehanort's voice in KH2. And Selena Gomez just can't pull off bein Aqua's VA....if you ask me, Jesse McCartney just barely pulled off being Roxas......

they really need great VA's as Terra, Aqua, Vanitas, MX, and Eraqus.

I forgot who said Morgan Freeman as MX...but that I could see happening.....Morgan Freeman is bad ass.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'd actually go with Sarah from Chuck, Mary from In Plain Sight, or Juliet from Psych. Mary might be too deep though.

Also, I don't really know to many Women VA's... So I can't really suggest there either...

Do you guys want vids for them?

A

Azrael

That would be a bad bad idea.

Then we get people saying kairi and aqua are connected like Ven and roxas

The only reason Ven and Roxas would have the same voice actor is cause they look identical.

Aqua has allready come in contact with kairi ... It would'nt make much sense if aqua and kairi shared the same VA would it?

That would be like putting reno in kh interacting with axel...same VA

Except that Aqua and Kairi have different VAs so I fail to see the logic in this.

αsiя

space coke
Except that Aqua and Kairi have different VAs so I fail to see the logic in this.

Also Nomura stated that one of TAV doesnt have any connection to SRK
so that also makes this theory a fail

madammina

Why not? I know something might be a bit off, but I'm curious what you think.

Christy Carlson Romano would do a good Aqua, if she goes "Ren" and not "Kim" though.

miiworld2

Awards
Selena Gomez and Joe Jonas? I like them as actors but NO! They're so wrong for Terra and Aqua! I would prefer Johnny Yong Bosch for Terra. He was perfect as Firion, and he'll be perfect as Terra.

And Haley Joel Osment as Vanitas, Really? I don't think so!

Last edited:

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
it is possible that selena or demi will voice aqua. If they get joe for terra, i will rip my balls off, swallow them, and crap them out, and feed 'em to my dog.

madammina

I see. Okay.

For me, if they fit, I'm okay. I can see how you don't want to have just Disney on there (I don't either) but if he was cast, and pulled it off well, I wouldn't mind.

ICECOOL113

HELLO!! I was like not serious when I first said that Aqua could be voiced by Gomez and Jonas could be Terra!!! I was giving an example! on a different note Haley Joel Osment would so make a OK VA for Vanitas (in saying that there are better choices in the world).

αsiя

space coke
Christy Carlso Romano is not that bad
I havent heard her voice since Kim Possible
but she could be good

madammina

Part one of an episode. Sorry about the sound Quality, but it's Ren centric and should give a good idea.

If it's too tinny, I'll find a new one.

ICECOOL113

It is perfectly fine and I get what you mean by the video. "Ren" is a good choice of voice. OH! I just got the perfect idea **ahem** if anyone has an idea of a voice but can't really explain it for a character in BBS just post a video for us to see!!!! THANKYOU madammina

αsiя

space coke

Part one of an episode. Sorry about the sound Quality, but it's Ren centric and should give a good idea.

If it's too tinny, I'll find a new one.

I dint even listen to her voice
i was interested in shia labeouf when he was funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back