• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x-X-Riku-X-x

UTADA HIKARU FOR AQUA IDC IF SHES NOT DISNEY OR IF SHE CANT SING THE THEME ANYMORE I STILL WANT HER IN THE GAME

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
UTADA HIKARU FOR AQUA IDC IF SHES NOT DISNEY OR IF SHE CANT SING THE THEME ANYMORE I STILL WANT HER IN THE GAME
For all I've heard of her, she's an alright singer but doesn't have that great a voice, and to me doesn't sound right for Aqua.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How do you feel about Frank Frankson for Terra?

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
wait, wat did i do? i said i DO NOT WANT A JONAS IN KH... EVER. or thats at least what i meant

Jonas Brothers voicing a KH character?

Eeww, I really don't think that's going to happen. o.o

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont think so maybe someone should ask the english voice of setzer to see if he's voicing terra

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
any new voice confirmation?
not that I'm aware of... people don't really post that in here... if there were more voice confirmations you would probably know it by now... someone would have made a new thread about it.

@ Allister Rose: I really hope he does!!! but I would be too embarassed to ask... also I don't think he would say whether or not he was... because of the secrecy and stuff... We were lucky when Jesse was stupid enough to twitter it... it was a rookie mistake ;P

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I doubt they will reveal more NA voiceactors until BBS is released in Japan but they might reveal the Disney's VA first like Donald and Goofy, also goes for Yen Sid and Pete (Captain Justice/Captain Dark).

ICECOOL113

Yeah that last post was right they usually announce the not as important character VA (such as Snow White and such) first. IT'S TO ANNOY US AS WE WAIT FOR THE REALLY IMPORTANT CHARACTER VA TO BE ANNOUNCED! well so far all I have to say does anyone want people from Twilight to voice characters in BBS. For example Edward as **takes a deep sad breath** Terra! FYI- most of my friends who love KH also love Twilight so I do this for one of my oldest friend's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE SEE I TOLD YOU SO THIS IS YOUR 1ST GIFT!!!

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Um, no! If square uses edward that will be the last time i play KH...it would not even fit, i hate fangirls of twilight. Setzer's VA would fit terra though...and we probly wont get anymore confirmations until after the Jap release

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
Yeah that last post was right they usually announce the not as important character VA (such as Snow White and such) first. IT'S TO ANNOY US AS WE WAIT FOR THE REALLY IMPORTANT CHARACTER VA TO BE ANNOUNCED! well so far all I have to say does anyone want people from Twilight to voice characters in BBS. For example Edward as **takes a deep sad breath** Terra! FYI- most of my friends who love KH also love Twilight so I do this for one of my oldest friend's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE SEE I TOLD YOU SO THIS IS YOUR 1ST GIFT!!!
*slaps you across the face* what the hell is wrong with you... the very thought of Robert Pattinson voicing Terra makes me want to barf... :dizzy:
Um, no! If square uses edward that will be the last time i play KH...it would not even fit, i hate fangirls of twilight. Setzer's VA would fit terra though...and we probly wont get anymore confirmations until after the Jap release
I agree... ugh... Twilight was best when it was just a freaking book. -.-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

No offense, but I suggest you lay off the drugs and be more reasonable. Twilight needs to bury itself and die.

ICECOOL113

not that I'm aware of... people don't really post that in here... if there were more voice confirmations you would probably know it by now... someone would have made a new thread about it.

@ Allister Rose: I really hope he does!!! but I would be too embarassed to ask... also I don't think he would say whether or not he was... because of the secrecy and stuff... We were lucky when Jesse was stupid enough to twitter it... it was a rookie mistake ;P

Yeah you are right it's like one of those let's surprise the public kind of things!! I mean if it wasn't for those kinds of sites (i.e. Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook) then this kind of news would never reach the internet **soooo YEAH GO TWITTER, MYSPACE, AND FACEBOOK**:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back