• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
@ Allister Rose: I really hope he does!!! but I would be too embarassed to ask... also I don't think he would say whether or not he was... because of the secrecy and stuff... We were lucky when Jesse was stupid enough to twitter it... it was a rookie mistake ;P

well i dont think it was a stupid move, he probably did it to inform.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
well i dont think it was a stupid move, he probably did it to inform.
I think he just did it as a rookie mistake. Technically he didn't say that he was doing Ven's voice but well I guess it's kind of obvious. I don't really know why he twittered... but then again I don't really understand the purpose of twittering something in general.

addik

@Yuuki: Kh2.co.uk reports that Josh Robertson Thompson voices Prince Philip

ICECOOL113

@Yuuki: Kh2.co.uk reports that Josh Robertson Thompson voices Prince Philip

Yeah so like I checked that out and um I have one question to that comment. I am not too sure if what he meant by "I do voice Prince Philip" was directly to it being the VA for the Prince in BBS? I mean he voices for DISNEY and well to be honest I think he won't be in BBS without further details.:35:

Tell me what you guys think OK!?!?!

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It would be funny as a parody or something but if it was the real thing,I would die.
Imagine if Nomura was reading my other post and was like ''CALL JACK BLACK NAOWWWWW!!!!!''

LOLOL XD

I'm not sure exactly what would be the perfect voice for Terra, but I always thought Crispin Freeman (Soul Calibur's Siegfried) would be alright.

ICECOOL113

Yeah CRISPIN FREEMAN FOR TERRA!!!!!

OH! and just to sum things up for now the other character VA (you know from other DISNEY worlds) will most likely the same people who voiced them in the first place (like Snow White's VA will be her fist VA from the movie)!

ICECOOL113

OMG so it is true! Josh Robert Thompson is voice acting Prince Phillip in BBS!! WHOO! OK well I am making a guess that like 11 other character VA will be announced before hearing about MX, Aqua, and Terra!

So lets keep on hoping and posting what would a great VA for them!

Joshua_Ward

This is a completely random question that some may find annoying. For that I apologize. I may get flamed for this, which I don't really care about.

Does Riku make an appearance in Birth by Sleep (that we know of yet?) And <b>if</b> he does, will he still have David Gallagher as his Voice actor?

I apologize if this is an annoyance to anyone.
Take care.

~Josh~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Joshua_Ward
Does Riku make an appearance in Birth by Sleep (that we know of yet?) And <b>if</b> he does, will he still have David Gallagher as his Voice actor?

Yeah, but as a 5 year old. Since he's 5, he'll probably be voiced by either a very young child with connections to Disney, or an experienced female VA who's used to providing voices for young males.

Whether or not David Gallagher will voice anyone in BBS is dependent on who Vanitas's VA is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back