• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua_Ward

Thank you.
Is it true that Birth By Sleep takes place before the start of Kingdom Hearts? Which if that's true, means that Roxas basically has nothing at all to do with Birth By Sleep. Though I'm curious as to why Ven and Roxas look so much alike. Though I do know that they're completely unrelated to each other, aside from the fact that they resemble one another.

~Josh~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Joshua_Ward
Is it true that Birth By Sleep takes place before the start of Kingdom Hearts? Which if that's true, means that Roxas basically has nothing at all to do with Birth By Sleep. Though I'm curious as to why Ven and Roxas look so much alike. Though I do know that they're completely unrelated to each other, aside from the fact that they resemble one another.

Yes. BBS takes place 10 years before the first Kingdom Hearts game. Nomura has said that Ven has a connection with Sora, and therefore Roxas. The results of this connection, such as why Roxas resembles Ven will be explained in the game.

Joshua_Ward

Venitas is very mysterious as well. Does Venitas wield a Keyblade? His weapon looks like a Keyblade to me. But I could be mistaken. I know we'll have to wait a while before this game comes out to the USA and Canada, since it still hasn't been released in Japan yet. But I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

~Josh~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Venitas is very mysterious as well. Does Venitas wield a Keyblade? His weapon looks like a Keyblade to me. But I could be mistaken.

Nope, you're not mistaken. It's a Keyblade.

Anyway, going back on topic...so...who would you suggest to voice Terra, Aqua, Eraqus, etc.?

Joshua_Ward

I honestly have no clue. I don't know any voice actors that I can name off the top of my head.
But it's interesting hearing others' opinions.

~Josh~

Joshua_Ward

I would say Crispen Freeman for Terra
But most people have said that already.

Perhaps D.C. Douglas could play Terra. He's also voiced Jazz from Eternal Sonata. He might be okay.

~Josh~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm still pressing this Leonard Nimoy as MX thing. I know it won't happen but -shrugs-

(I had a bad dream that Johnny Yong Bosch ended up in this game because Nomura decided Frioniel was going to be in this game.)

Anyways...for Terra...Richard Epcar? Or maybe somebody with a younger voice...(Just as long there are no JoBros because Disney likes to use their current stars in their productions, I will be great.)

Aqua...That is hard. I can never imagine a female VA or actress to play her in English.

And for Eraqus, somebody with a strong mentor-like voice...All the VAs I know have just left my head.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No please. Don't ruin the series by introducing all those lame ass terrible Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana or any potential VA that's even mildly related to garbage like that.

thesupersakura

I think if Tony Jay was still alive then he'd play Master Xehanort pretty well.

Crispin Freeman for Terra...totally...Johnny Young Bosh would be suitable too...but when he gets angry it just reminds me too much of Ichigo and he kinda whines when he does it too...not what I want to hear for Terra. I want him to get angry but actually sound tough and heroic.

As for Aqua...hmm...this is a tough one..I WOULD say Mary Elizabeth McGlynn but she sounds too sexy for Aqua's appearance but would do a great job...other than that I have no clue who to voice for Aqua. I can't picture any American VA providing a voice for her...they just HAVE to get it perfect though...I think Square-Enix has gone downhill since KH with VA's. They replaced Ansem, got a crappy voice for Xion...I honestly felt nothing empowering from her acting at all. They even got a new Kairi and Namine...I looooved Brittany Snow as Namine...but enough of my ranting.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I think if Tony Jay was still alive then he'd play Master Xehanort pretty well.

Crispin Freeman for Terra...totally...Johnny Young Bosh would be suitable too...but when he gets angry it just reminds me too much of Ichigo and he kinda whines when he does it too...not what I want to hear for Terra. I want him to get angry but actually sound tough and heroic.

As for Aqua...hmm...this is a tough one..I WOULD say Mary Elizabeth McGlynn but she sounds too sexy for Aqua's appearance but would do a great job...other than that I have no clue who to voice for Aqua. I can't picture any American VA providing a voice for her...they just HAVE to get it perfect though...I think Square-Enix has gone downhill since KH with VA's. They replaced Ansem, got a crappy voice for Xion...I honestly felt nothing empowering from her acting at all. They even got a new Kairi and Namine...I looooved Brittany Snow as Namine...but enough of my ranting.

I think Mary Elizabeth McGlynn is actually pretty cool for Aqua. I thought Crispin Freeman would be somewhat suitable for Terra. Besides, he did do a really good job on character's voices. (Soul Calibur III's Siegfried, anyone?)

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I think Mary Elizabeth McGlynn is actually pretty cool for Aqua. I thought Crispin Freeman would be somewhat suitable for Terra. Besides, he did do a really good job on character's voices. (Soul Calibur III's Siegfried, anyone?)

I agree with you. Mary Elizabeth McGlynn could make a good Aqua. And, like you said, Crispin Freeman would be suitable for Terra. Man, I wish more news would be released on who is playing these two.

ICECOOL113

I KNOW ME TOO I HATE THE WAITING GAME! but yeah I still want Terra's VA to be someone with that "leader" type voice (since you know he is so strong and all). I like to say that out of all the main character VA, Ven's (you know who is voicing him) will have the youngest of voices compared to Terra and Aqua. They are older than him so try to keep that in mind with VA choices. Right now I'm just looking online so that right VA!

ICECOOL113

OK well I am officially a big hopeless cause! I tried but no matter how many times I search I can only find these choices as the best!

Terra: Crispin Freeman or the VA of Zack
MX: Leonard Nimoy
Aqua: Christy Carlson Romano
Vanitas: hmmmm well I have nothing can someone help me out?

Don't forget to post!
(and make sure to tell your awesome friends for their views more fun for everyone!!)

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It's nice to see that people like the idea of Crispin Freeman voicing Terra. :D I don't know who Christy Carlson Romano is, so I'm on hold for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back