• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by ICECOOL113
Terra: Crispin Freeman or the VA of Zack
MX: Leonard Nimoy
Aqua: Christy Carlson Romano
Vanitas: hmmmm well I have nothing can someone help me out?

It depends on who you believe provided the voice for Vanitas in the JP version, according to the trailer. So far, people are either on the side of Miyu Irino (Sora) or Mamoru Miyano (Riku), Miyu being the popular one, and for some strange reason that I don't know of, Shoutarou Morikubo (Kadaj).

Zack's VA is Rick Gomez, but since Zack himself is in the game, having Terra be voiced by the same person isn't exactly the best choice.

I have no idea who this Leonard Nimoy guy is, so I can't comment on that. I don't know anything about Crispin Freeman other than the fact that he voiced Seifer, so now I just keep imagining Seifer's voice coming out of Terra's mouth and it just gets pretty weird. -.-" And I really can't see Christy Carlson Romano voicing Aqua.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Although I definitely think Crispin Freeman should voice Terra, I can't stop thinking about Orange's voice in Terra's body (I don't know what other stuff besides Setzer that Crispin voiced, so I think of Code Geass... XDDD)

Code_Geass_Orange.jpg

And I agree on Christly Carlson Ramano for Aqua. She'd make a great Aqua I think. ;D

And I vote Evil! Haley Joel Osment for Vanitas. ;D

BTW, who's Leonard Nimoy???

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Christy Carlson Romano voiced Kim Possible on Disney Channel and she voiced Aerith in KH1.

Really? o.o

Then I think Christy is actually a nice idea.

I don't know anything about Crispin Freeman other than the fact that he voiced Seifer, so now I just keep imagining Seifer's voice coming out of Terra's mouth and it just gets pretty weird. -.-" And I really can't see Christy Carlson Romano voicing Aqua.

I know it might sound strange, but Crispin Freeman is great at potraying "deep young voices." It's actually not that bad. ^^;

B

Blade5468

Is Ice trolling or is she seriously the type of person that triple posts and talks about disney "celebrities" voicing kh characters?

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Is Ice trolling or is she seriously the type of person that triple posts and talks about disney "celebrities" voicing kh characters?

I don't think she's trolling; I think she doesn't understand that she's really triple posting. (hmm...i just noticed that)

I guess she just likes some Disney celebrities . . .

B

Blade5468

I don't think she's trolling; I think she doesn't understand that she's really triple posting. (hmm...i just noticed that)

I guess she just likes some Disney celebrities . . .

Oh, well. Liking Disney celebrities is okay, but I don't think they're right for KH.
McCartney did a good job on Roxas, but that was it.
I mean, uhhh, how can I say this. If it was someone else, they'd probably do a better job.
What I mean is that generally you shouldn't want a situation like McCartney.
What happened with McCartney is that you took someone who doesn't know how to voice act and he did a good job. This usually does not happen (coughxioncough) which is why instead of wishing for random Disney actors to do it I think it's more effective to let them use actual voice actors.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh, well. Liking Disney celebrities is okay, but I don't think they're right for KH.
McCartney did a good job on Roxas, but that was it.
I mean, uhhh, how can I say this. If it was someone else, they'd probably do a better job.
What I mean is that generally you shouldn't want a situation like McCartney.
What happened with McCartney is that you took someone who doesn't know how to voice act and he did a good job. This usually does not happen (coughxioncough) which is why instead of wishing for random Disney actors to do it I think it's more effective to let them use actual voice actors.

I'm not a huge fan of Disney celebrities, especially the ones nowadays--which is why I avoid Disney Channel. Jesse did do a decent job on Roxas, and it's nice to see him doing Ven's voice.

For Aqua's voice, I prefer Mary Elizabeth McGlynn.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by RoseateDawn
I know it might sound strange, but Crispin Freeman is great at potraying "deep young voices." It's actually not that bad. ^^;

It's not the sound of the voice itself. Well, not so much as other things. Like I said, I really don't know anything else about Crispin Freeman, nor have I even heard his actual voice. I know that if he were to voice Terra, it wouldn't be exactly the same as Seifer. But when you imagine Terra talking, except Seifer's voice is coming out of his mouth, and he's saying Seifer things, it kinda throws you off for a bit. I have no doubt that he'd make a great Terra, and if I wasn't so gosh darn lazy right now, I'd actually go to youtube and search him up so I can listen to samples of his voice.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It's not the sound of the voice itself. Well, not so much as other things. Like I said, I really don't know anything else about Crispin Freeman, nor have I even heard his actual voice. I know that if he were to voice Terra, it wouldn't be exactly the same as Seifer. But when you imagine Terra talking, except Seifer's voice is coming out of his mouth, and he's saying Seifer things, it kinda throws you off for a bit. I have no doubt that he'd make a great Terra, and if I wasn't so gosh darn lazy right now, I'd actually go to youtube and search him up so I can listen to samples of his voice.

Ahh, I see what you mean. I don't know that much about Crispin Freeman either, but I do know some of the characters he voices.

ICECOOL113

SORRY! I keep double or triple posting but you see my computer is somewhat dumb and sometimes there are problems where in the end it happens to double or triple post (hope you are kind enough to understand). Well anyway I have a new idea for the VA of Terra. You know that in KH1 there is a guy named Asem (duh!) I am a big believer in the fact that Asem in the game is MX in KH2 which in turn is the gone crazy Terra (if you don't get what I mean please ask). With that being said another possible voice actor for Terra could be the same VA for Asem aka the not real MX.

OK! well um....KEEP ON POSTING :)

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
OMG I cannot believe that Axel aka Lea will in BBS! That means that his VA will be in it too! But I must say that Axel's VA wouldn't be the best choice for Terra!

You mean Quinton Flynn? Yup, he should definitely voiced Lea seeing how Lea is the same age as Ven and Quinton voiced Marcus in Digimon Data Squad totally fit this.

But I don't know if Kirk Thornton will voice Saix's human self.

ICECOOL113

Yeah I heard a rumor that Kirk Thornton would be voicing other character in other games soon. I do hope that he has the time to be the VA of Saix again! He did such a good job to me. The one thing I don't like the most is when they change the voice actor for a character after we know what the voice sounds like (you remember KH2 right?!)

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
SORRY! I keep double or triple posting but you see my computer is somewhat dumb and sometimes there are problems where in the end it happens to double or triple post (hope you are kind enough to understand). Well anyway I have a new idea for the VA of Terra. You know that in KH1 there is a guy named Asem (duh!) I am a big believer in the fact that Asem in the game is MX in KH2 which in turn is the gone crazy Terra (if you don't get what I mean please ask). With that being said another possible voice actor for Terra could be the same VA for Asem aka the not real MX.

OK! well um....KEEP ON POSTING :)

I make the mistake sometimes too, so I'm not going to get mad at all. :) At times, it takes a while for the message, to show up, so my best advice is to click "Submit Reply" only once.

I'm not really sure if the voice actor of Ansem will voice Terra, so I can't really comment on that.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
To ICECOOL: Yeah I remember KH2, Sora's VA, Haley Joel, his voice changed a lot. Quinton Flynn will definitely come back as Lea, as hinted in his interview, cross fingers that if Axel's somebody appears, he will voiced Lea. ;)

I get the feeling Kirk might return. Just pictured his voice in a happy mood on Saix's human self, we heard of Kirk doing his Nobody voice in an emotionless and calm mood.

ICECOOL113

To that last message above THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME! this is just to make everyone LOL a bit but, ever since I heard from another fan site that Sora's VA was arrested last year for drug use that SE will get him out of jail to voice him again! (if you know he is out already in that case they will still hire him rihgt?) THIS IS JUST A JOKE NOT FOR REAL! (I felt I had to say this for the unfunny members out there).

And I really really hope Kirk will come back I love his cool and calm voice :)

ICECOOL113

Happy Sunday everyone! Well a few my friends didn't get the joke so I'm going to explain it one more time! OK Sora's VA was arrested last year for drug use. Maybe IF HE IS STILL IN JAIL SE will bail him out so he can voice Sora in BBS! IF HE IS OUT OF JAIL SE may still hire him.

FYI-THIS IS JUST A BIG JOKE PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! lol :)

Keep on posting your favorite choice for character VA in BBS!

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
All I can really say is that Quinton Flynn is likely voicing Lea in BBS. I can't really think of a voice for Saix's Nobody, though.

EDIT: ICECOOL113, please stop double posting; you can get in trouble. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back