• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Agreed, ICECOOL, please refrain from double posting.

And Haley will probably still return to voice Sora. And if memory serves right, it wasn't drugs, it was alcohol. XD Not that it makes a difference, but still. XD And don't quote me on it.

EDIT: Just checked up on it. He was arrested in 2006 for drinking and driving. Nothing involving drugs, from what I read. And that was three years ago. Not last year. =/

ICECOOL113

Sorry if it seems I was double posting but the reason why was that the last post I made was this morning and the one before it was made last night so there was a 12 hour time period where no one was posting so I made that post when I received the joke. On that matter I was not aware that Sora's VA was arrested in 2006, I found it out by an old news story for a assignment in school and the story was told during that time but I missed the date so sorry about that too (although I think the joke is funny). On a different note Quinton Flynn will most likely be a VA in BBS so I agree on that!

Sorry again and um...CRISPIN FREEMAN FOR TERRA ANYONE?!?!?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by ICECOOL113

You've suggested him like 10 times already, and we've supported the suggestion since the beginning. Why are you asking again?

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Sorry if it seems I was double posting but the reason why was that the last post I made was this morning and the one before it was made last night so there was a 12 hour time period where no one was posting so I made that post when I received the joke. On that matter I was not aware that Sora's VA was arrested in 2006, I found it out by an old news story for a assignment in school and the story was told during that time but I missed the date so sorry about that too (although I think the joke is funny). On a different note Quinton Flynn will most likely be a VA in BBS so I agree on that!

That's why there is an edit button to the right of you post.

...I remember suggesting Crispin Freeman once, so like unknownchaser you don't need to keep suggesting him.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
I have no idea who this Leonard Nimoy guy is, so I can't comment on that. I don't know anything about Crispin Freeman other than the fact that he voiced Seifer, so now I just keep imagining Seifer's voice coming out of Terra's mouth and it just gets pretty weird. -.-" And I really can't see Christy Carlson Romano voicing Aqua.
Seifer's VA was Will Friedle... not Crispin Freeman.

ICECOOL113

OK so I guess for a while I'll stay away from the same choices I've been making. For now I am going to put my attention on characters that I haven't touched on for a while now. One is Master Erauqs. I still can't picture his Va but I can imagine his voice being very wise with a Japanese accent (like Mulan right?). Does anyone have any ideas as to who can voice him (and Jakie Chan is a funny choice may I say).

Keep on posting! :)

ICECOOL113

WHOOOOO!! alright Krik Thorton is Saix!!! aka AXEL! I knew it :) and Quinton Flynn is LEA!!!!!!
Let's keep on posting for VA for the rest of the characters in BBS! :)

FYI- this is not a double post it is a new day!

Last edited:

ICECOOL113

OMG OMG so many new VA confirmations!James Patrick Stuart as Braig and Corey Burton as maybe Yen Sid, Captain Hook, and the Magic Mirror!!!! WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO SAY TERRA, AQUA, MX AND THE REST!!
but until that day let us still dream and post what people could voice them!

So leave a post, or a video or whatever :)

ICECOOL113

OK a new day so a new post! So for MX I think that the VA of the orginal Asem (aka Diz) would be a good choice for him. His voice is somewhat old and evil but with todays tech. the voice could be much more old and/or evil. :)

Leave a post!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
OK a new day so a new post! So for MX I think that the VA of the orginal Asem (aka Diz) would be a good choice for him. His voice is somewhat old and evil but with todays tech. the voice could be much more old and/or evil. :)

Leave a post!

Probably not, seeing as how Ansem is in Birth By Sleep, and the voices may make players think they're connected. They never use the same voice actors for original characters unless they're connected.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Again Im guessing Corey Burton will voice MX, as he confirmed he was in the game but couldn't reveal what characters he'd be voicing in BBS. Plus he voices Captain Hook, which the Japanese VA for MX also voices.

tomasmccann

Awards
Does anybody know how i can contact Haley Joel Osment? Because i heard Vanitas's japanese VA is the same one that voiced JP Sora. Maybe Osment could voice Vanitas...

ICECOOL113

To the last post no I do not know how to contact but maybe you can look him up on myspace, facebook, twitter, or if he has a fan site but he would be GREAT FOR VANITAS!

oh! and thats it I have to go on a trip for a few days so.... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR **may your choice of VA for english BBS be granted :) **

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
To the last post no I do not know how to contact but maybe you can look him up on myspace, facebook, twitter, or if he has a fan site but he would be GREAT FOR VANITAS!

oh! and thats it I have to go on a trip for a few days so.... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR **may your choice of VA for english BBS be granted :) **
Yeeesssss!!!! you're leaving XD JK ICECOOL have fun on your trip.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! everyone

ICECOOL113

OK I have only a few minutes to type before I run out of time so I'll make this really quick. Make sure to visit the newest thread for already confirmed BBS VA to help chose a VA for the rest! :)

that's it see you on Sunday! Keep on posting and once again MERRY CHRISTMAS

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, Crispin Freeman has been confirmed to be doing a character. We don't know who the character is exactly, but I think it's Terra. :eek:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by RoseateDawn
Well, Crispin Freeman has been confirmed to be doing a character. We don't know who the character is exactly, but I think it's Terra. :eek:

Where'd you hear that? Proof please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back