• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

slimjim

I found another form besides the 3 fusions we all know. Go to http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/, click the second to last button type thing below the KH2 sign, click the crown, and you will see some arrows, the fifth one shows sora in a silver suit and it some of the cutscenes he is wielding three keyblades. What are your thoughts?

B

bettermanlamia

um the silver suit is old.....i knew this like a week ago...along with everyone else i believe. sry dude:(

bishojoKasume

Isn't it called Master form? I don't know. Theres so many forms! (Dang Sora!) You can't even remember them all! Sora holding 3 keyblades?? What! He might have just chose that keyblade instead of one of the other ones.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It has no name at all. The name would spoil the story of KH2, as stated by Nomura and it is also a completely optional form. Final is personally a pretty stupid name since, well, its not final at all.

bishojoKasume

I think the word final fits it good. Because remember the other form or forms are just there. They're not even necessary to use. So they're just there and you really don't need them.

Well hell! I'm going to use them anyway! ^_^

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually you will probably have to use them when its all you have to help you defeat bosses. Final Form it technically going to be the "Green" form which should be released later on.

Oblivion115

Shut the Hell up MyInnerFred! it WAS confirmed as final form and where the Hell was it confirmed that Roxas is #13 and Ansemis #1 huh!

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Um, no its NOT confirmed that the White Form is Final... Want to know why?

http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/137033974.shtml

Let me bold the info for you since you seem to be unable to understand information.

- The White form's name will not be revealed due to it's name revealing some of the plot, but the form is still optional, and is way over powered.

And I posted the Roxas / Ansem info in the topic you "flamed" me in already. Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back