• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Pic of The Disc

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Found another pic of the Disc over at KH-2.net.

Looks like Tim Rogers (that guy from InsertCredit *bleh*) feels like boasting his proof of having KH2. -_-;

kh2own.jpg

B

bettermanlamia

sweetness:D thx much The other side *high five over the internet* *SMACK!*

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The other side said:
Found another pic of the Disc over at KH-2.net.

Looks like Tim Rogers (that guy from InsertCredit *bleh*) feels like boasting his proof of having KH2. -_-;

kh2own.jpg
Grr ... I wanna kill him. *sneaks up behind him and knocks him out taking KH2* Yes! I have it! I have KH2 ... heh, heh! I wish! Man, I really want it ...

DannyKilla

so all that astuff he sed on insert credit was true! AND HOW DID HE GET THE DISC. sorry i just got back.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
DannyKilla said:
so all that astuff he sed on insert credit was true! AND HOW DID HE GET THE DISC. sorry i just got back.
I have no idea ... but I want to steal it off him! He better not have played it! Wait, is that the English version of KH2 or the Japanese one?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
ultamaSora said:
i have a question about the disc. What does it mean if it is Dual Layered?

That means it has two disks which apparently the box does not have.

burningkeyblade: It is the Japanese one. Because Jump Festa '05 was in Japan (Like it always is) and he got it from Jump Festa.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The other side said:
That means it has two disks which apparently the box does not have.

burningkeyblade: It is the Japanese one. Because Jump Festa '05 was in Japan (Like it always is) and he got it from Jump Festa.
Actually you know if it was English, we'd all be going mad, right?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, dual layered means basically, they dual layered the disk. Basically, instead of using 2 disks, they just doubled the amount the disk could hold.

Also, that may still very well be the demo, but considering it is so close to the game's release, it may also be the game.

DarkOblivion

Yeah I know. I would cyber-kick his ass. Well I hope he doesn't spoil the game for us. Or else I'd be SUPER-MAD at him!!!

3 moree dayz mate, then everywhere you go you will get spoilered

X

XEDELAS

lol its the japanese version look below the ps2 logo

the oathkeeper symblos a nice touch.

and this is what dual layered means

it is when the disc has got two layers the disc dosent have a readable side on both sides it just has two layers on the bottom wich could cause problems for old schp-10000 version ps2s but they are onyl found in japan and they were like the 1st ones

and i wanna kill this guy and i found the game clip of roxas flying on his board a bit confusing as he delivered letters to gulls wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back