• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Side: Meteor Showers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

defender11

In Another Side, Another Story (Deep Dive), what is the significance of the meteors that fall?
If you look for the video on Youtube, make sure you get the one that's from the original, not KHFM.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Possibly Hearts, possibly some of the worlds crumbling
Hell, it could have just been there for effect
Like how Kairi appears on the Tower's screen at one point

Aria

braver by the minute
I just thought they were hearts, I don't know if they're really significant or just there to make it look cooler.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Its been said that was a prototype kairi watching sora and riku fall to earth.

I think he's referring to the Secret Ending scene in TWTNW
Not the prototype Kairi that looked like Tifa scene

Dcasd1

i think bbs will explain xehanort, i think he's xehanort's apprentice and learned from his master about kingdom hearts and that led him to make his own journey for knowledge/maybe xehanort made his apprentice lose his memory since his master looks preety evil then ansem found him.

Sparks

gone
i think bbs will explain xehanort, i think he's xehanort's apprentice and learned from his master about kingdom hearts and that led him to make his own journey for knowledge/maybe xehanort made his apprentice lose his memory since his master looks preety evil then ansem found him.

Wat are you talking about?

Aria

braver by the minute
So Xehanort=Xehanort's apprentice? What?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, since stars represented worlds, and meteors are shooting stars, I think it's pretty obvious.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Huh?Wut are you on about?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Thought it was the invisible walls of the world crumbling to show that the paths had been opened again.
Can't say for sure but that's what I thought.

defender11

boy, what are you smoking?

zhill05

It could be worlds and hearts, but other than that they could be pretty much anything. My guess would be closer to hearts since Xemnas was constructing Kingdom Hearts behind the skyscraper.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Im guessing you posted this on the wrong thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back