• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Another Sides Key Bearer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
This story is continued after KH2 when Roxas was sought not to be dead at a certain part at the end. Well I have started a story that just continues on from there there will be things you dont think will happen that do happen but just go with the story.
Chapter 1:The Nobody Truth
"Roxas....Roxas wait" He heard from the idstance as he ran "I cant turn back" He thought "I must find why I am the key bearer" That was all he rememberd from the last time he was with Axel. "I wish I never left.... but I had too,He knows I had to I had to meet Sora" He kept saying to himself "I know they would hunt me down,...I know I would never see him again, I..I just, I had to figure things out, and now hes gone,dead"
Those words kept replaying in his head again and again.
He knew no way to fight his fear of the Orginization and how it was all a lie and his lost freind, So he went back to the castle "So, your back" Roxas heard "Xamnas!!" "I thought I was added to Sora's form" He yelled "no, That foolish Ansom, He thought he could understand the heart without falling into darkness, HE could never combine to beings fully only partially" Xemnas replied "Only someone bourn from the darkness of hearts can truely understand them, Just like you, you and all the rest of the Organization" "No, I may be born from the darkness but even I dont understand the heart" Roxas screamed "If we were born from the darkness and had no hearts, how can we feel pain and some of us feel sorrow"
"None of us truely felt any of that, Unlike you and Axel some how your bond connected you both to Sora, creating a link in hearts" Xamnas said "well if we could never feel pain than how come Vaxen, Lexaeus, Zexion and the others are dead, just like Axel, you cant feel pain without a heart" Roxas replied in a hiss "That is right, see, even you understand the heart more than Ansom did, None of them are dead they are all simply asleep waiting for there bodys to regain form, even Axel" Xamnas said "I have said to much now, I may feel no pain, but remember this, you still do" He said as his voice trailed off and he detirorated into darkness. "No, it cant be true, if it is how could they not know?" "They were part of this longer than I have been, How could I be the only one to think, to know?" Roxas thought as he headed back to Twilight town to see if anything might help
End Chap.1

Tell me what you think I started a new one from my old one
so this is practicly my first one
and I need some artists for later

Last edited:

True BHK

I like it
its longer thats good
and I think I am decent at keyblades but not the stocks
why not make a request from the Fans Keys thread?

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
ok
I have an Idea I am gonna start a joutmal in a lil while but for now we have to use this till I get the journal set up

Star indicates what he curently has or is using
Worlds:
TWTNW
Twilight Town *

Key Chains:
Kingdom Key
Oblivion
Oath Keeper
Stolen Heart *

Current Party
Roxas *

Iems: