• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another take on '3D'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
The last thing we need is for the next enemy to be digital, and when you defeat it it dissolves into pixels and creates a virtual Kingdom Hearts xD

lol reminds me of twilight princess when you defeat the shadow beasts the dissolved into pixels and when teleporting you also went into pixels

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
The game is on the new 3D Nintendo system. The game is in 3D. I am at least 110% sure the 3D means 3D.

Yeah but apparently it also stands for something besides "3-dimensional"

I guess it's possible, but I'm not sure if Nomura would go that far. A 3 is a 3, and an E is an E.

Wahm-bulence

Yeah I get the fact that this is really pushing the limit and is next to impossible to happen, I just thought I'd put my two cents out there because frankly, I was getting bored of hearing the same speculations over and over.

Angellium

Personally Ive been wondering about either 3rd Door or 3rd Dive. This last being the one I'm most inclined to believe, seen that sora has had one Dive when he first met Ven and held his heart (if that can be understood as one), another just before KH and maybe another after he reconected with Roxas.

VenAqua

maybe its - third dimension?
like realm of light, realm of darkness
maybe the next one?

Sempied

I'd like to a make a theory.
When MF has showed that No Name keyblade is indeed a clock, and a hourglass heavily supports time travel. 3D will be when the Mf goes back in time to KH1 that he will use future villains (Dusks, Org., etc.), all against Sora, and Riku. Meanwhile the falling Sora's could represent all the other Sora's of the other timelines (Riku leaves a hole in this though), while Sora, and/or Riku can defeat MF gain the No Name keyblade, and make it possible to really save Terra, Ven, Aqua, Xion, and Roxas.

The idea has holes, but I'd like to think it's make some sense.

ActingDude17

Because Nomura has said it will be something we won't expect, I feel like this is somewhat pointless.

TheScaryRiddle

So Nomura stated that 3D actually means something I'm assuming? Because every other game announced for the 3DS also has 3D in the title so... it seems odd to speculate what 3D means. Of course unless I missed something.

Xenin

Banned
3D was an unplanned game. Nintendo went to Nomura and Square becuase they wanted more third party support on them this year instead of previous years where DS was mostly Nintendo. They specificaly asked Nomura to make A KH game for the 3DS, probably becuase Days was a huge success on the DS.
Now I said that to say this! 3D is just a code name! Like how the Wii was codenamed the Revolution for a really long time. I wouldn't take much from it. It's not the final verdict name so...yeah

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Wait. I know what 3D means if it's backwards and says ED. Kingdom Hearts: Erectile Dysfunction! Ahaha just kidding. How about Educational Darkness. lol

Wahm-bulence

So Nomura stated that 3D actually means something I'm assuming? Because every other game announced for the 3DS also has 3D in the title so... it seems odd to speculate what 3D means. Of course unless I missed something.
It's an abbreviation for the subtitle. Weither that means something like 3rd Door for example or something like Destiny Deep Dive, is unknown

3D was an unplanned game. Nintendo went to Nomura and Square becuase they wanted more third party support on them this year instead of previous years where DS was mostly Nintendo. They specificaly asked Nomura to make A KH game for the 3DS, probably becuase Days was a huge success on the DS.
Now I said that to say this! 3D is just a code name! Like how the Wii was codenamed the Revolution for a really long time. I wouldn't take much from it. It's not the final verdict name so...yeah

That's could be debatable. For all we know he could have had the idea already planned, when Nintendo told him about the 3DS

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Nomura has also said that he's making the games up as he goes along.

That makes me feel uncomfortable. But it would be creepier if he had every single game planned out, even after Xehanort's Saga. That would be freaky. Anyways, I originally thought it was 3rd Dive, but after learning that MF is a
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I changed my mind. So this is my new theory, which is probably right on some level. This is it:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
It's kind of a "What if..." Scenario.

DeathByKeyblade

ya, kinda feeling like i missed something...... who is MF? Master Frodo?

EDIT: and 3D backwards is not ED its DE. Destinies eradicated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back