• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

another theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks

okay.prepare yourself for a theory that is a lil out there.i think that MAYBE riku and kairi are related.okay below are peices of this puzzle and if u read them all you'll see what i'm sayin!

1.if ansem is kairis father and if she is related to riku i think u can see a resemblance between ansem and riku.kairi might get her hair color from her mother.

2.riku is one year older than sora so maybe riku was born and somehow when he was young he landed on destiney islands and was adopted.i know how he said that "We may never see our parents again." in kh1 but if he was adopted perhaps his steparents never told him the truth and so he thinks that they are his biological parents.

3.remember in kh1 when u were swallowed by monstro and sora had a flashback of the secret place when he and riku were yung?also remember near the end of the flashback how riku saw the keyhole in that door.maybe that proves that he was destined to be the key weilder and that he would'nt be on the island forever.

4.in kh1 he said he wondered why he was on that island.perhaps something inside told him he wasn't originally destined to be on the island.

if this is to weird for u dont tell me im dumb!cauz its just a theory!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, umm... no

Kairi isn't related to asnem...

And Kairi isn';t related to Riku, that's gross.

Riku isn't adopted, because that would be dumb...

The only thing that makes sence is the keyhole thing...

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
I'll let u off cause im nice, but first of all the last 2 "pieces" of info had nothing to do with your theory. And the first 2 are by mere speculation from u imaging that physical traits can connect characters in a video game. And i also think that Disney wouldn't allow incest in their games, Riku is in love with Kairi. I don't think you presented this theory well, it has n00b writen all over it.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
sorarocks said:
okay.prepare yourself for a theory that is a lil out there.i think that MAYBE riku and kairi are related.okay below are peices of this puzzle and if u read them all you'll see what i'm sayin!

1.if ansem is kairis father and if she is related to riku i think u can see a resemblance between ansem and riku.kairi might get her hair color from her mother.

2.riku is one year older than sora so maybe riku was born and somehow when he was young he landed on destiney islands and was adopted.i know how he said that "We may never see our parents again." in kh1 but if he was adopted perhaps his steparents never told him the truth and so he thinks that they are his biological parents.

3.remember in kh1 when u were swallowed by monstro and sora had a flashback of the secret place when he and riku were yung?also remember near the end of the flashback how riku saw the keyhole in that door.maybe that proves that he was destined to be the key weilder and that he would'nt be on the island forever.

4.in kh1 he said he wondered why he was on that island.perhaps something inside told him he wasn't originally destined to be on the island.

dats dumb and disgustin y would riku hav likd his own sista like dat
1. riku isnt related 2 ansem 1 is black 1 is white deer is no resemblance between riku and ansem.........
2.ansem isnt kairis fatha..........he said he sent a girl in da report dont u think if dat was his daughta he would hav said ive sent MY DAUGHTA
3.obviously because he is da ORIGINAL KEYBLADE weilda
4.dat doesnt make any sense
5. dat would ruin da whole plot of da KH series

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
sorarocks said:

o_o Wow. I'm speechless. ANSEM IS NOT KAIRI'S FATHER! No where in the Ansem reports did he ever mention having a daughter, or Kairi being his daughter. All he says is he sent a "special" girl out to the Sea of all Worlds to find the Keyblade Master. And Kairi is a Princess of Heart, not a literal Princess.

Sephiroth being Riku's father makes more sense than Riku and Ansem having any relation. The only connection between Riku and Ansem is that Ansem is the Darkness in Riku's Heart. End of story.

No. Just... no! That makes absolutely no sense. There is no logic behind this theory what-so-ever. SE may be confusing at times, with their plot twists, but not illogical. There is no way this would happen.

We already know he was the original Keyblade wielder, but because he accepted the Darkness in his Heart, rather than the light, his Heart became weak and Sora became the new Keyblade Master.

Every once and a while people wonder why thy are here. It's not that you know somewhere, deep-down you were meant for something better. It's human nature to question some things.

Can I tell someone else it's dumb, then?

Look, seriously, are you just pulling these "theories" out of you a**? There is no logic behind them, and it seems you're just making them for the sake of...well... making theories. Please, think a little more before you post.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Nothing you said was even followable!

1.Kairi isn't related to Ansem...or Riku..cause..Riku likes Kairi..and SE doesnt do incest
2.How does anything in that sentence even make a theory?
3....Duh..that is why he can weild the keyblade
4.wrong wrong wrong..He was just saying why he was on that island and not somewhere else..jeez

:sage:

your very wrong theory is very wrong in very many ways.

i'm not even going to mention the skin color / hair color / completely different looks... between kairi and ansem, kairi and riku, and ansem and riku.

but its proven riku knows his own parents, "we may never see our parents again."

ttt. think things through.

jackthemonkey

alright, first off i agree with what everyone else is saying... ANSEM IS NOT KAIRIS FATHER. and just to go farther if you read the ansem reports it says he loses his body at one point so how can you say that riku and ansem look alike because it was never stated in any of the reports that it was his body that he got back

Rose of Irony

no.
"1.if ansem is kairis father and if she is related to riku i think u can see a resemblance between ansem and riku.kairi might get her hair color from her mother.

4.in kh1 he said he wondered why he was on that island.perhaps something inside told him he wasn't originally destined to be on the island."

3 and 4 have nothing to do with your theory. 1 and 2 deal with physical traits which are mere coincidence. sorry, it is a little too out there. i wish i could say "CLOSED THREAD".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back