• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Thought: The Video Game-Verse in place of Disney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

disney233

Awards
Just wanted to share the idea of replacing Disney with the Video Game-verse, taken by inspiration of the other thread in regards of Warner Bros replacing Disney. To start off, the Video Game universe is much...MUCH more vast than Warner Bros. Stemming from different companies, Nintendo being the main party.

By now this already sounds like Smash Bros, because that's the only crossover with video games, Amirite? lol. But in reality, Kingdom Hearts is much more...story-driven than Smash. This is what I want to talk about, the Kingdom Hearts formula with Video Game companies of all kind, replacing Disney.

Let's think about this. The main company driving the story will of course be Nintendo. That being said, here's the main cast.

Main Party - Sora, Luigi, Toad, Toadette, Kirby, & Pikachu. (Kirby is the Chronicler. The story of Pikachu is that he is indebted to Sora after saving him from the Heartless surrounding him in Traverse Town.

Riku, Mario, & Riolu

Kairi & Sylveon

Replacing the Gummi Ship - The Halberd. (Meta Knight's Ship, Kirby,)

Mickey's Role: Mario, of course.

I see no reason why the Final Fantasy group would change in this scenario, but I'd say in this crossover, they would be much more involved with much more characters to work with. Speaking of...

Yen Sid's Role: Shantotto (Final Fantasy XI, 2002)

Maleficent's Role: Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda, 1986)

Pete's Role: King Dedede (Kirby's Dreamland, 1992) & Ashley (Warioware, 2003) While Dedede is Ganondorf's second in command, Ashley would serve as Ganondorf's apprentice in the Magical Arts, the same as Mickey and Yen Sid. Also, the goofy factor was decided on why Dedede was chosen instead of...y'know, Bowser.

Ganondorf's Council: Cut & dry. Many recognizable villains will fit well in Ganon's council of evil.

Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda, 1986)
King Dedede (Kirby's Dreamland, 1992)
Ashley (Warioware, 2003)
Bowser (Super Mario Bros; 1982)
Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog, 1991)
Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII, 1997)
Hades (Kid Icarus Uprising, 2012)
King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country, 1994)
M. Bison (Street Fighter, II, 1991)
Dr. Wily (Megaman, 1987)
Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot, 1996)
Dracula (Castlevania, 1986)
Giovanni (Pokemon, 1997)

Princesses of Heart:
I did something different with the Princesses of Heart. Not only do their hearts have to be pure, but their souls must befit the powerful Wizards of Old to unleash the final Keyhole. The 7 Human Souls, to be precise. (Undertale, 2015)

Pauline - Patience
Daisy - Bravery
Rosalina - Integrity
Zelda - Perseverance
Peach - Kindness
Blaze the Cat - Justice
Kairi - Determination

Aaaaaand boom. Due to someone making a thread of Warner Bro characters replacing Disney, I went on to make this. Thoughts? Because as I advocated before, while I love the idea of Warner Brothers replacing Disney SOLELY because the Looney Tune characters are...yes, the Video Game universe, let alone Nintendo, has much more to go off of. Wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
WIly is spelled wrong,
And why not Jedah from Fire Emblem Echoes for the fire emblem rep? He's voiced by Richard Epcar (same guy who would eventually voice Ansem SOD).

disney233

Awards
WIly is spelled wrong,
And why not Jedah from Fire Emblem Echoes for the fire emblem rep? He's voiced by Richard Epcar (same guy who would eventually voice Ansem SOD).
And I spelled Perservearance wrong. Which proves how much of an idiot I am. Fire Emblem villain was tricky to think up because there were so many. That's my fault on my end. I just decided to think up the villainous FE character I know. Which isn't saying a lot because the only FE games I know well is Awakening and Three Houses. I might just...get rid of Validar and just skip out on the FE villain.

Awards
This would only work in a universe where Nintendo doesn't make anything with their characters exclusive to Nintendo stuff only and anything with Mario in it actually bothering to get to a big enough story focus without Miyamoto wanting to focus on more power-ups or something.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
This would only work in a universe where Nintendo doesn't make anything with their characters exclusive to Nintendo stuff only and anything with Mario in it actually bothering to get to a big enough story focus without Miyamoto wanting to focus on more power-ups or something.
Or you know, the game is Nintendo console exclusive. & there's a Mario movie coming so clearly they're making so some of concession to story telling with him.

Now that there's a Wreck-it Ralph world, this isn't so far fetched a concept. Grand Central Station can be the hub world to access multiple video game themed worlds. Personally I would love to DisneyxNintendo team-ups, like let's say every world the party consists of (Data-)Sora, 1 Disney guest, & 1 Nintendo guest.

Mushroom Kingdom: Mickey & Mario
Great Sea (Wind Waker): Peter Pan & Link (with Pan picking fights with Tetra)
Skyworld: Hercules & Pit (plus both Hades team-up as does Cerberus & Twinbellows)
Kanto: Stitch & Pikachu
Zebes: Buzz Lightyear (tv version) & Samus
Station Square: Judy Hopps & Sonic
Cyberspace: Tron & Megaman.EXE
Town of New Leaf: Winnie the Pooh & Isabelle (mini-game world)

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
There could always be a world where we explore the inside of Kirby's stomach a la Monstro.

Back