• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another VA Confirmed.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Hey guys, I've been kinda late with the info these days and I apologize about that, Ever since leaving I have been in the dark about most of the new updates. But this time I got a good one.

While traversing the interweb, I came across Shanelle Gray (A.K.A. Larxene)'s website and it said this:

"In acting news: Shanelle is doing the voice in the New Kingdom hearts video game thats coming out soon. You can hear her voice in a KH trailer video on youtube."

The post was put there in February, and it says "coming out soon" so I assume that Days is the game it is referring to.

Guess that's 4 out of the 13 VAs coming back so far.

Source: ShanelleGray.net The official Website (Shanelle Gray)

Last edited:

williams358/2

Xehanort had his voice changed from KH1 to KH2.
Namine had her voice changed from KH2 to Re:CoM.
They changed voices before. "Confusing" people isn't what would stop them.

This is why, quite frankly..i don't care who voice acts as long as there is a voice.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I thought she did fine in RE: Com.

I just wonder how devious the character will be in Days, if she isn't it may not come across as good of a voice for that character

Twilightprince10

I thought she grasped the B@#$ that is larxene perfectly. Larxene to me is a heartbroken person and thats exactly how she came across. Im glad shes back.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
As long as the lip synching isnt as horrible as it was in Re:CoM, I'm okay with her coming back.

She wasn't that bad--she was acting as Larxene was; a bitchy, inconsiderate Nobody.

peachie

I'm surprised that Larxene has a speaking role, to be honest.

Yeah, seriously.
How does Larxene with her tiny role in Days get a VA? Surprising. I guess I've been anticipating less involvment from the CoM characters in the game. I totally wasn't expecting any of them to be be given speaking roles. Well, minus Axel, obviously.

Good news though. Her voice fits Larxene. Betchy sounding and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back