• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ansam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I`m sorry 4 posting this Agena but I need to know how manny times do you beat ansam? people tell me 2 5 9 8 100 I need to know how manny times. can you tell me?

~Life~

The old member
I meant how many time you HAVE to fight him. not how any times you have. I didnt understand whta you were trying to say.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
~Life~ said:
I meant how many time you HAVE to fight him. not how any times you have. I didnt understand whta you were trying to say.

I have beat him 1 time but I need to know how manny time I need to

~Life~

The old member
Um ok *sigh* I dont know what you are talking about. Why do you want to beat ansem over and over again? You dont HAVE too i think.

Im sooooo confused

sorixed

Dattebayo!
saratp said:
I have beat him 1 time but I need to know how manny time I need to
you know i realized you say stuff and people dont get it and you confuse them all the time you don't have to beat him to get anything special!

~Life~

The old member
sorixed said:
you know i realized you say stuff and people dont get it and you confuse them all the time you don't have to beat him to get anything special!
THANK YOU!!!!!
I was trying to find out what she/he was sying but i didnt understand her so i am glad i am not the only one.

Keeavin

I'm surprised that with all this babbling, nobody has answered the question yet.

First you fight his first form on DI, then you fight that big heartless shadow thingie that you fight at the beginning of the game, then you fight Ansem again, but he's a bit harder, and then you fight this huge thing called 'World of Darkness' (or something like that), which is like a big, stupid-looking battleship with Ansem near the top of it. You go through a lot to kill this thing, but really the only hard part of it is fighting Ansem on it, which really isn't that bad. Just be prepared to cure a bunch and hack away.

So technically you fight 4 battles.

S King

Ok, now that Keeavin has made that post, can Saratp tell us if that is what she meant? Or is it how many times we've just beaten him in general?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i know sometime sarapt confuses there self when there the ones asking so someone already posted about ansems form but we need to ask sarapt what they meant before explainig?

~Life~

The old member
How can we explain something with out knowing what they are talking about!

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
You have to beat ansem once on Destiny Islands, once inside the Darkness Warped Destiny Islands, and twice in the World of Chaos. That's a total of 4 times.

I have beaten him over 150-200 times.

yado

I taste delicious
If you count the riku 2 battle. there is 5.Riku 2,Ansem 1,Ansem 2, World of Chaos, World of choas again. 5 if countiing Riku 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back