• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem, Seeker of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
There is something strange about him. This one inside Riku (Riku's final boss, who wears MX's outift) and the one gathered at the throne room (wearing the cloak) strike me as two different people. One of them being good.

We kind of see Riku bonding a bit with the Ansem inside him before the battle. He says he reminds him of Terra. A possible hint here?
And again when the guardian reaches out for Riku, after you defeat him.

Now what if, all this time, the Ansem inside Riku has just been training him to become resistant to darkness(as he becomes la KH3d)?

What further sparks my curiosity is that when Sora almost wakes up from his sleep, Ansem (wearing MX's outfit) appears on the beach, and pushes Sora(possibly almost out of his wake-less dream?) with a mighty gush of wind. It seems as though it was because of him that Sora almost woke up from his twofold sleep. It may have been because Riku defeated Sora's manifested nightmare, but perhaps when that happened, Ansem found his chance and intervened in Sora's dream as well.

I can't think of another reason why Ansem SoD would appear.
Unless, of course, because in dreams, anything can happen. But it's just the way it is depicted. It seems as though Ansem is the one that gave the push.

What further backs this is at the very beginning of the game.. "That's not my name... I'm not Xehanort... My name is Ansem"
Could it be Terra in control of Apprentice Xehanort? But he summoned MX's keyblade?
It could be because Terra's keyblade was left back with his lingering will? Which leads to another question... Could it be possible that the Lingering Will grows its own heart, seeing as it is a bit like a nobody? Revival of Terra? A new Terra?

This is all so very confusing, and this post is probably a huge mess, but that's because KH3D has answered hardly any questions for me, only raised a whole a lot more, and made my thoughts a mess also.

In summary, could the Ansem SoD that possessed Riku be trying to help him?
Is Apprentice Xehanort more of Terra, which supports the reasoning of Ansem helping Riku?
Why would Apprentice Xehanort call himself Ansem? He couldn't of had amnesia seeing as he was able to summon a keyblade.

Please leave your thoughts here :)

doortolight

Awards
no both ansen seeker of darknesses are evil, the one in riku was trying to take over riku

when xehanort said that, it was to steal ansem's identity, if it had been terra in there saying that he would have said I'm terra

Xammag

The Ansem SoD in black definitely has the appearance of an aged Terra, as I've always said Xemans definitely relates more to Terra and Ansem SoD to MX, but the Riku-Ansem was definitely different than either of them in appearance at least.

Key Wielder

Awards
Australian Riku said:
What further sparks my curiosity is that when Sora almost wakes up from his sleep, Ansem (wearing MX's outfit) appears on the beach, and pushes Sora(possibly almost out of his wake-less dream?) with a mighty gush of wind. It seems as though it was because of him that Sora almost woke up from his twofold sleep. It may have been because Riku defeated Sora's manifested nightmare, but perhaps when that happened, Ansem found his chance and intervened in Sora's dream as well.

When he went flying back out of that dream and immediately went shooting back to Xigbar's side, I thought it was because he was waking up and Ansem was getting him away from Riku to keep that from happening. It seemed to coincide with the moment that Sora vanished from where Riku was and Ansem SoD arrived to battle him. As for helping Riku, he seemed to be manipulating him multiple times in this and the other games, even by saying that they would let Sora go if he gave in to the darkness, not helping him.

iLeen

Awards
When he went flying back out of that dream and immediately went shooting back to Xigbar's side, I thought it was because he was waking up and Ansem was getting him away from Riku to keep that from happening. It seemed to coincide with the moment that Sora vanished from where Riku was and Ansem SoD arrived to battle him. As for helping Riku, he seemed to be manipulating him multiple times in this and the other games, even by saying that they would let Sora go if he gave in to the darkness, not helping him.

This I thought too. I can't imagine Ansem SoD being a nice guy either, considering who he was made from (the baddie of all bads).

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
I agree with you guys, it's just that i can't shake some suspicion...

And thanks Key Wielder, that actually makes more sense :p

But the whole "My name is Ansem" thing is still very peculiar...

doortolight said:
when xehanort said that, it was to steal ansem's identity, if it had been terra in there saying that he would have said I'm terra

Why would he want to steal Ansem's identity?
Seeing that Braig was already half Xehanort at the time when Apprentice Xehanort(Ansem) attacked, why would he act so surprised when he was attacked? Surely if Xehanort had a heavy influence on AX, he would of told Braig what he was about to do, and why.
AX's eyes aren't exactly yellow either.. they are brown.

doortolight

Awards
he was going ahead into character, so the rest of the worlds who knew who xehanort was wouldn't know it was him. (why didn't mickey realize it was him at the time he met him?)

or maybe ansem P**sed him off and he wanted to ruin him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back