• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem SoD and Sora's Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emass

Idk if this has already been brought up, but I just wanted some perspective on it.

It's been said that Sora and Ansem SoD kept their consciousness while they were Heartless cause they both became Heartless intentionally. So if that's the case, why is Ansem SoD an Emblem Heartless and Sora's Heartless a Pureblood (or whatever. can't remember if that's the right name) Heartless? Anyone got ideas?

State

Awards
Just because Xehanort's Heartless has the emblem on him doesn't mean he's en Emblem Heartless. He IS a Pureblood Heartless, and when I mean "Pureblood", he IS pure-darkness. His heart was completely overtaken by darkness.

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
It's because Sora came back, that's why they said he was special in castle oblivion.
Evil Ansem had no body so you could say that when he joined with Riku he also came back.
Point is they didn't need to join with their nobodys to be real agian, they just came back.

Emass

I'm just sayin that the only distinctions between Emblems and Purebloods that we have is that Emblems have emblems and that Purebloods completely consume the heart. So why does Ansem SoD have an emblem and a heart completely consumed by darkness? It doesn't make sense to me.

Oh. Then there's the fact that Emblems are created. So would it make sense if Sora was a Pureblood cause he removed his heart willingly with a keyblade while we can assume that Xehanort removed his heart willingly without a keyblade?

I'm just speculating here. Sorry if I'm annoying.

Emass

It's because Sora came back, that's why they said he was special in castle oblivion.
Evil Ansem had no body so you could say that when he joined with Riku he also came back.
Point is they didn't need to join with their nobodys to be real agian, they just came back.

That's not my question though. See my first post.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Good point about the Sora and Ansem Heartless thing. I never understood why Ansem Sod had the Emblem on his chest, maybe it was to distinguish him from being confused for a human.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
Well, guys correct me if Im wrong but I believe that in one of the Ansem Reports [KH1], it was said that Apprentice Xehanort [or AnsemSoD] created the emblem and branded the "artificial" heartless himself.

If this is true, and it may not be, then it would only be fitting that he would wear his own emblem to signify his "power" over the heartless.

Discuss......

squarepheonix

that place with the house's and the peoples
Well, guys correct me if Im wrong but I believe that in one of the Ansem Reports [KH1], it was said that Apprentice Xehanort [or AnsemSoD] created the emblem and branded the "artificial" heartless himself.

If this is true, and it may not be, then it would only be fitting that he would wear his own emblem to signify his "power" over the heartless.

Discuss......

wow never thought of it this way i like the theory a lot as that was a detail that kinda bothered me

Petrex

id just like to know why soras heartless was simply a shadow... and Ansem SoD was not (also take into facct that you also played as heartless sora which i do not understand) any ideas??

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
id just like to know why soras heartless was simply a shadow... and Ansem SoD was not (also take into facct that you also played as heartless sora which i do not understand) any ideas??

Well the other organization 13 members were also said to have gotten regular (we just know they didn't get super heartless) heartless after giving into the darkness. Xehanort is a special case, perhaps because he held extraordinary talents. Sora, who also released his own heart, got the weakest form of heartless however, he retained some sense of himself (he's still kind of special).

Kairi couldn't produce a heartless after her heart left her body, because she has no darkness in her heart (being a Princess and all).

Xehanort, who had a large affinity to the darkness, and a strong heart, casted off his body and retained his sense of self yet was not reduced to an inferior life form.

Sora just had a strong heart, with no direct attachments to the darkness at that time. Retained some sense of self, but because he lacked little darkness, his heartless was of little quality, which would fit the fact that heartless are just the darkness in people's heart given form and instinct to act.

Gram

Banned
Awards
casue sora has little darkness in him -_-
the more u hav the stronger ur heartless.

Axens

Banned
I thought that maybe it was because they voluntarily became heartless?

Or maybe because they had something special? Sora had a heart full of light and Ansem was seeking out darkness for his own personal goals, so they were both considered special cases?

State

Awards
To sum up why Sora's Heartless was a Shadow, it's because of this:
The more darkness a person has in his heart, the more powerful the Heartless is. For example: Sora had little darkness in his heart, explaining his Heartless being a mere Shadow, but, since his body and soul had a lot of will in it, it became a Nobody.

State

Awards
Seeker Of Darkness

It's actually Ansem SoD. Since there are two Ansem, Xehanort's Heartless taking his master's name and Ansem the Wise, Xehanort's Heartless is often referred as to Ansem SoD since he calls himself that in KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back