• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem SOD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Just a little ponderance that I've had:

In Dream Drop Distance, Ansem SOD is in his body from, not his brown-robe form. ASOD doesn't appear in his body form until he has possessed Riku in KH1. Does this mean that the ASOD that appears in 3D is from the time period that he has possessed Riku? Meaning that the body that ASOD is in in 3D is actually Riku's KH1 body?

JustSnilloc

Yeah, the human form that Ansem SoD takes is because of possessing Riku's body...
- Composition = Ansem SoD's Heart/Riku's Body/Riku's Soul

Before that it was just Ansem SoD's heart

Awards
He was probably picked up shortly after Ansem SOD sends Riku's heart to the realm of darkness.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Pretty much. XH jumping into Riku's body brought him back into the flow if time, which is a prerequisite to having someone else/another version of yourself time travel to your time (and help you travel to a different time).

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Pretty much. XH jumping into Riku's body brought him back into the flow if time, which is a prerequisite to having someone else/another version of yourself time travel to your time (and help you travel to a different time).

This makes me wonder if this was the true purpose of him even taking Riku's body. In the brown-robe form, he was, or at least it seemed, pretty powerless. With a body though, he's (very) competent. I wondered why he'd even have YMX be the one to pick everyone up, he could have done it himself, but if he had done it he wouldn't of been his powerful body-self.

And then when he returns to the Kh1 timeline, he loses his memories of time travel because he's in a body (including the one's of his brown-robed self). And without all his memories of time travel... and thus no idea of any of the time traveling plans... his goal switches to the one that he has in KH1, to cover the worlds in darkness.

Awards
Why couldn't he time travel? I thought Ansem SOD was the whole reason the Xehanorts could time travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back