• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ansem [the fake one] isnt dead?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
That's impossible because BBS isn't even out yet. How do you know MX is going to be the main enemy in KH3 when we don't know spit about him or spit about his fate in BBS?

apparently you didnt see the "well my idea is" part did you i know BBS hasnt come out but Xehanort in general is the main villian of the KHuniverse

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Axel? Axel is less important than Xehanort. As I have said, Xehanort is the principle enemy of the series.

I know this. What I mean is that it has been confirmed that Axel come back, but not for Xehanort, who is sensed to be more obvious than Axel.
That is why I am saying that if MX + Terra = Xehanort is true, then maybe both of them reborn (Terra as LS (fight non canon but maybe LS exists) and MX as whole). The enemy would be Xehanort purified from any Terra's part, it's to say Master Xehanort. Just a thought to why Nomura didn't say "Xehanort has returned" while he said it for Axel.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
apparently you didnt see the "well my idea is" part did you i know BBS hasnt come out but Xehanort in general is the main villian of the KHuniverse

Yes, XEHANORT is, but he and Master Xehanort are two totally different beings.

And I thought your idea was "DS is supposably his apprentice wouldnt he eventually be an enemy in the game." So I apologize for that.

When I saw, "since MX will be the enemy in KH3" I assumed you were actually saying MX is the new enemy in KH3.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Yes, XEHANORT is, but he and Master Xehanort are two totally different beings.

And I thought your idea was "DS is supposably his apprentice wouldnt he eventually be an enemy in the game." So I apologize for that.

When I saw, "since MX will be the enemy in KH3" I assumed you were actually saying MX is the new enemy in KH3.

apology excepted...and we dont know if MX is Xehanort(even though he would need to be right!?he's not like cloud who combined memories with zack right!?) that is why it is my idea

DaisyDuck

I've always wondered if the Xehanort Riku faced in CoM was the real one, meaning the one Sora defeated in KH (or what what was left of the real one) or if it was a memory. Possibly the face he gave to the darkness in he heart that he feared so much at the time?

They make a pretty big deal about there still being remenants of him in Riku's heart so can he really have gone back to being a whole person if he's still clinging to Riku like a disease in recession?

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
well Nomura did create FFVII so you never know...but Cloud im sorry to say has to be one of the sadest characters i've heard of only because its only in crisis core and the end of Advent Children that he starts acting like a man

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It was actually only hinted for Axel and not mentioned at all for Xehanort

What? Did you not play KH1? Xehanort is confirmed alive. If anything Axel is iffy...OH! I just got an idea. If I'm correct, Axel is a sly muthaf---a. >:-7 Kira face Axel. Kira face.

how could the DS be the new enemy in kh3 when bbs hasnt even come out yet?-_-

We don't know their fate. If anything Square is implying that they're all dead.

I know this. What I mean is that it has been confirmed that Axel come back, but not for Xehanort, who is sensed to be more obvious than Axel.

What are you talking about? It's not confirmed for Axel. I know for a fact we'll see Xehanort, but Axel is less likely than Xehanort.

That is why I am saying that if MX + Terra = Xehanort is true, then maybe both of them reborn

I know what you're saying. But think about what you're saying. If MX+Terra = Xehanort is true, then why wouldn't they become separate entities when Xehanort lost his heart? Why would they split when the entity known as Xehanort became whole again?

This is what you're saying:

T=Terra
MX= Master Xehanort
XN=Xehanort
XH=Xehanort's Heartless
XM=Xemnas

T+MX=XN
XN-XH=XM
XM+XH=T and MX...

do you see what's wrong with that picture?

Just a thought to why Nomura didn't say "Xehanort has returned" while he said it for Axel.

When did he say it for Axel? I missed that. And Nomura indirectly confirmed it.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
What? Did you not play KH1? Xehanort is confirmed alive. If anything Axel is iffy...OH! I just got an idea. If I'm correct, Axel is a sly muthaf---a. >:-7 Kira face Axel. Kira face.
And your idea happens to be?

What are you talking about? It's not confirmed for Axel. I know for a fact we'll see Xehanort, but Axel is less likely than Xehanort.

Acutally, the KH2 novel confirms Axel's rebirth. Xehanort on the other hand is indirectly confirmed by Another Report, when Nomura gives us the info about how a character is reborn whole again.

I know what you're saying. But think about what you're saying. If MX+Terra = Xehanort is true, then why wouldn't they become separate entities when Xehanort lost his heart? Why would they split when the entity known as Xehanort became whole again?

This is what you're saying:

T=Terra
MX= Master Xehanort
XN=Xehanort
XH=Xehanort's Heartless
XM=Xemnas

T+MX=XN
XN-XH=XM
XM+XH=T and MX...

do you see what's wrong with that picture?

I for one am not a strong believer in this Xehanort = MX+Terra. I believe the DS is a younger version of MX or a completely new character altogether, who just happens to lose his memory after BBS except the name Xehanort which he assumes is his own name.

Last edited:

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I for one am not a strong believer in this Xehanort = MX+Terra. I believe the DS is a younger version of MX or a completely new character altogether, who just happens to lose his memory after BBS except the name Xehanort which he assumes is his own name.[/QUOTE]

yes i believe this too since DS is apparently MX's apprentice and it would make sense since if thats true it would be a trait the him, Ansem SoD, and Xemnas all have in commom when it comes to stealing names(even though when the Xehanort weknow landed in RadiantGarden his name was the only thing he could remember)

-oh and sorry i ended up messing up the quote -_-

Last edited:

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
If he does come back it will probely be Riku who kills him insted of sora, probley just for closure or something I mean if somene took over your body and made you do some real mussed up things wouldn't you want to be the guy to finish him off.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
If he does come back it will probely be Riku who kills him insted of sora, probley just for closure or something I mean if somene took over your body and made you do some real mussed up things wouldn't you want to be the guy to finish him off.

well this wouldnt be the same Xehanort that possesed him so who knows

A

Azrael

Xehanort will be the next boss, I don't want MX but the young Xehanort just to see how he would fight, but in my opinion this will probably be the order.

1) Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
2) Xemnas
3) Xehanort 1 Battle
4) Xehanort 2 Battle
5) Giant ship (New Enemy?)
6) Xehanort 3 battle

Thats how I would see it as

D

darkkey

ansem is totaly alive otherwis he wouldnt have been in the trailer for kh3

Status
Not open for further replies.