• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ansem [the fake one] isnt dead?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
And your idea happens to be?

NVM, I forgot. Doesn't matter now.

Acutally, the KH2 novel confirms Axel's rebirth. Xehanort on the other hand is indirectly confirmed by Another Report, when Nomura gives us the info about how a character is reborn whole again.

It's the same process though. Obviously Axel's heartless must have been destroyed for him to be reborn as his other. Nomura confirmed Xehanort alive just as he did Axel. Which he didn't even directly do. Don't try your pseudo-logic on me. It's the exact same thing.

I for one am not a strong believer in this Xehanort = MX+Terra.

Which makes me glad I was talking to Lezard Valeth. ... I hope you caught that.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
He's right the kh3 trailer probely won't come out for anouther year but we might see a secret trailer on BBS or any of the other spin of games of KH

well considering how long it will take for BBS to come out KH3 wont come out for a long time but the(if they do it)the secrets endings of BBS, 358/2 days, and coded should all connect to KH3

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I know what you're saying. But think about what you're saying. If MX+Terra = Xehanort is true, then why wouldn't they become separate entities when Xehanort lost his heart? Why would they split when the entity known as Xehanort became whole again?

This is what you're saying:

T=Terra
MX= Master Xehanort
XN=Xehanort
XH=Xehanort's Heartless
XM=Xemnas

T+MX=XN
XN-XH=XM
XM+XH=T and MX...

do you see what's wrong with that picture?

Hum, I see it... But I was more like thinking that when he became heartless, from a way his two previous half re divided... Ansem being nearest of MX's heartless than Terra's, and Xemnas being nearest of Terra's heartless than MX's (explaining outfit/similar appearence, they're both Xehanort heartless and nobody but got trait of their previous self).

Then, considering that Ansem and Xemnas are not "classic" heartless and nobody, when both are destroyed maybe it doesn't react the same way (I am also thinking to Nomura saying "I think Xemnas is a special nobody" - That can hint to what happen at his death being different from others nobody's case.) Being given the sistuation, Terra reborn as incomplete in Lingering Sentiment form (battle non canon but does not mean he does not exist). MX reborn in keeping the body, so from a way, Xehanort is still the enemy in KH3 in all case.
But well, I don't know, you can be true too...

When did he say it for Axel? I missed that. And Nomura indirectly confirmed it.

I think he said it in an interview or something else... I am pretty sure it was confirmed for Axel (or else how would we know his heartless was defeated? He had to say it). I am confident at 90% it was confirmed.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
^ It just looks like the most likely to me. Also explaining why MX disappeared (impossible that Terra killed him by himself...). Terra is not Xehanort but a new character. I could say more... Like the many similarities Ansem has with MX and the many similarities Xemnas has with Terra.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
^ It just looks like the most likely to me. Also explaining why MX disappeared (impossible that Terra killed him by himself...). Terra is not Xehanort but a new character. I could say more... Like the many similarities Ansem has with MX and the many similarities Xemnas has with Terra.

yes i no you can i've seen it but like i said i dont see T+MX=X...i believe more that DS=X

A

Anima Relic

Pretty much like others said, though I have a doubt... I mean, sure they both were destroyed but Nomura didn't clearly say Xehanort would come back... He said if the heartless is destroyed first, then the nobody, the person re become whole, what is Xehanort's case... But if some theory about Xehanort are correct, like Xehanort = Terra + MX... Then, wouldn't it also be possible that MX and Terra come back separately...? Just an idea, and explaining why Nomura confirmed it for Axel but just hinted it for Xehanort.

Nope, it wouldn't be possible, since Nomura said the ORIGINAL person would come back, not people, furthermore, the Xehanort that was ATW's apprentice would be coming back, which may or may not make the Xehanort=MX+Terra thing untrue.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Nope, it wouldn't be possible, since Nomura said the ORIGINAL person would come back, not people, furthermore, the Xehanort that was ATW's apprentice would be coming back, which may or may not make the Xehanort=MX+Terra thing untrue.

In case you don't know, Xehanort is everything except normal. If MX + Terra = Xehanort is true, that means that he is not an original being, but more like a very advanced version of Riku/Ansem in KH1.

A

Anima Relic

In case you don't know, Xehanort is everything except normal. If MX + Terra = Xehanort is true, that means that he is not an original being, but more like a very advanced version of Riku/Ansem in KH1.

Of course Xehanort is not normal, doesn't mean that he will split into two people once his heart, body and soul rejoins together, even if MX+Terra=Xehanort might be true, besides that basically like saying the Lingering Sentiment is Canon, when we don't even know if we can consider canon or not.

A

Anima Relic

Stupid double post, I only clicked once, why did this happen -_-?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hum, I see it... But I was more like thinking that when he became heartless, from a way his two previous half re divided... Ansem being nearest of MX's heartless than Terra's, and Xemnas being nearest of Terra's heartless than MX's (explaining outfit/similar appearence, they're both Xehanort heartless and nobody but got trait of their previous self).

Oh, that makes sense. I kinda agree of some front of that.

Then, considering that Ansem and Xemnas are not "classic" heartless and nobody, when both are destroyed maybe it doesn't react the same way (I am also thinking to Nomura saying "I think Xemnas is a special nobody" - That can hint to what happen at his death being different from others nobody's case.)

That quote was meant directly for Xehanort. How else would they have explained his return? You do know Nomura said that if the heartless dies before it's nobody, the person is whole right? [I'm not being a smartass here, I'm actually trying to find out if you know.]

Because given the fact that Xehanort is the series' principal enemy, and with KH3 being confirmed, it's no wild guess to say that Xehanort is alive and coming back.

Being given the sistuation, Terra reborn as incomplete in Lingering Sentiment form (battle non canon but does not mean he does not exist)

Yes, actually that would. If he's not canon, it means it's not real. It's exactly what that means. Even still, considering what TLS would have to be... The soul of Terra. Meaning his body would die and not have formed Xehanort in the first place. Aside from that, MX's body wouldn't have Terra's features like Xehanort's does if Terra's body dies creating TLS. I used to think on your side of it too.

MX reborn in keeping the body, so from a way, Xehanort is still the enemy in KH3 in all case.
But well, I don't know, you can be true too...

I believe at any point MX's mind could wake up and take over Xehanort's mind. I don't doubt he will be prominent in the confirmed KH3.

I think he said it in an interview or something else... I am pretty sure it was confirmed for Axel (or else how would we know his heartless was defeated? He had to say it). I am confident at 90% it was confirmed.

No, you're talking about Another report. When a person is defeated before its nobody, the person becomes whole again.

That was the whole point of KH1 and KH2 respectively. And as for Axel, it's only been confirmed in the novels, which is more iffy than the game itself.

So, even though Nomura didn't say it directly, he indirectly confirmed Xehanort's return.

im sorry but im still skeptical on the whole X=MX+T...i just doont see it

Quite frankly, it seems very iffy to me. Why would they create a whole being, when the first time it happened [game-wise] it didn't? I believe it to some extent, but it seems rather lacking.

Assuming that T+MX=X, the combining of them made an original person. He had his own body, soul, heart, and mind. Once he lost his heart, he became two separate entities. If the previous statement held to be true, he would have became those T and MX again as opposed to becoming XH and XM.

Of course Xehanort is not normal, doesn't mean that he will split into two people once his heart, body and soul rejoins together, even if MX+Terra=Xehanort might be true, besides that basically like saying the Lingering Sentiment is Canon, when we don't even know if we can consider canon or not.

It's not. Not even real. Just a non canon bossfight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back