• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem the Wise - Kairi's father?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGizzles456

Well seeing how Ansem the Wise is the ruler of Radiant Garden, which would presumably mark him the King of Radiant Garden...Wouldn't that make Kairi his daughter because she was one of the princesses of heart and her origin is Radiant Garden? I know Ansem the Wise and Kairi crossed paths in Kingdom Hearts II, but maybe Ansem the Wise didn't spend much time with her (seeing how he was a busy scientist) and maybe Kairi doesn't really remember him since she moved to Destiny's Island since she was like 5. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Khfan01

I don't think Kairi is Ansem The Wise's grandfather, but what I think is that he may know her from her grandma.

BGizzles456

That could be a possibility as well. And besides, DiZ took in Namine as if she was his daughter, who was Kairi's nobody.

tirich91

that makes sense, but its weird the way the had no connection in KH2.

That could be a possibility as well. And besides, DiZ took in Namine as if she was his daughter, who was Kairi's nobody.
i would say that he took her as a slave.

Last edited by a moderator:

Birnax

Ansem the Wise and Kairi aren't related to each other.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
there was already a thread like this so ill tell u how it pretty much concluded: almost everyone thought NOPE but there was some evidence of YES such as she didnt remember him from the meteor shower and he didnt remember her because when he was in the realm of darkness when he lost his memories

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Wouldn't that make Kairi his daughter because she was one of the princesses of heart and her origin is Radiant Garden?
Not really. Alice wasn't a princess in real life. If Kairi and Ansem were related I think we would know at this point. I mean Ansem the Wise only called her a resident in his reports in KH2. And Xehanort likely would have called her princess in his reports if she was. The two don't look to be family.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If Kairi was Ansem's daughter or grandaughter you would think he would have treated her nobody Namine better instead of telling Riku to eliminate Namine.

BGizzles456

Maybe he wanted Riku to eliminate her so she can become whole again. And besides, DiZ didn't like any Nobody for the simple fact that they aren't supposed to exist in the first place.

αsiя

space coke
If Ansem was Kairi's dad then he must be a horrible father

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
If Kairi was Ansem's daughter or grandaughter you would think he would have treated her nobody Namine better instead of telling Riku to eliminate Namine.

Exactly! It so unlikely that Ansem the Wise is Kairi's dad. Not all princesses have dads who are rulers or kings. Take Alice, for example. She didn't come from a royal family.

KeybearerXIII

This Theory makes no sense whatsoever. Alice isn't a princess by herredity, thus proving you don't need to be a REAL princess to be a PoH. If Ansem the Wise was her father, hed be like "KAIRI! I'VE FINALLY FUOND YOU!" Ansem SoD sent her to Destiny Islands to live with the keyblade wielder, Riku, later to be stolen by Sora. Sorry, but this isn't your best theory.

BGizzles456

Maybe Ansem the Wise did a hit and quit on Kairi's mother. Or Namine messed with DiZ's memories into believing they have nevr met each other before.

Oracle

The Princesses of Heart aren't necessarily actual princesses. Alice is definitely not a princess, but she's still a Princess of Heart. I doubt she is a princess of heart.

αsiя

space coke
Maybe Ansem the Wise did a hit and quit on Kairi's mother. Or Namine messed with DiZ's memories into believing they have nevr met each other before.

No this is a video game
This is not MTV's 16 & Pregnant

BGizzles456

Alice in Wonderland was based on a dream. It could be a possibility that Alice thought of herself that she was a princess in her dream.

No this is a video game
This is not MTV's 16 & Pregnant

Seeing hiw ansem the Wise was a KING, I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Audo

haha! DiZ treated Nami like a two-cent whore. He got in, used her for what he wanted, and the minute her usefulness ended, he tossed her aside. Hell, he even told Riku to kill her once he had finished using her as nothing but a tool. If that's how he treats a "daughter", I'd actually feel sorry for Kairi if that's how things turned out.

αsiя

space coke
Seeing hiw ansem the Wise was a KING, I wouldn't be surprised.

Being a king doesnt mean he has a daughter
We dont even know if he has a wife
I think he likes being in a castle with 6 other guys

BTW dont double post

αsiя

space coke
In one of his reports he adresses her as a girl not my @!@#ing daughter 0%^ u ppl r dumb asses

You ppl
What the fuck is up with you
Only one dumbass said that Ansem is Kairi's dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back