• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem the Wise - Kairi's father?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
This thread takes me back to when people thought Ansem(Xheanort} Kairi was father.

How nostalgic and by nostalgic I mean stupid.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Like what everyone else is saying, Princess of Heart =/= Actual Princess (royalty)

And Ansem doesn't exactly seem like her father if you consider how horribly he treated Namine

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Alice in Wonderland was based on a dream. It could be a possibility that Alice thought of herself that she was a princess in her dream.

Even if she dreamed of her self as a princess that wouldn't make her an actual one. Though now that you mention it in "Through the Looking Glass" Alice dreamed her self as a queen.

As most peole said Kairi wasn't an actual princess. "Princess of Heart" is just a fancy title.

Watch the link all you Alice isnt royal believers- YouTube - Alice in Wonderland

Where did they walk to at the end?

That's a rather puny castle...

Vanitas.

You would think if Ansem the Wise was Kairi's father you would read more in his reports discussing about his "beloved daughter", Kairi.

Or seeing how Xehanort would have knowledge of Kairi as well and he didn't even know her name when he wrote his reports. She was a complete stranger and he took her from the world.

No relation whatsoever. Family holds rarely an importance in Kingdom Hearts.

soragill150

I say lets let birth by sleep reveal it.
personal i want it to be because i want a dance sceen with kairi.

omni/riku

hmm... how do i feel about this thread.... ah yes. ive made alot of threads that have been straight FLAMED! and that was my first one. hey i was new? so i made a vow never to flame a single thread EVER again (even tho ive had a few) and there is evidence and there is also evidence that they look nothing alike but we will see in bbs gud enough?

BGizzles456

hmm... how do i feel about this thread.... ah yes. ive made alot of threads that have been straight FLAMED! and that was my first one. hey i was new? so i made a vow never to flame a single thread EVER again (even tho ive had a few) and there is evidence and there is also evidence that they look nothing alike but we will see in bbs gud enough?

Um...Okay? Yeah, maybe so.

Awkward Squid

That could be a possibility as well. And besides, DiZ took in Namine as if she was his daughter, who was Kairi's nobody.

haha! DiZ treated Nami like a two-cent whore. He got in, used her for what he wanted, and the minute her usefulness ended, he tossed her aside. Hell, he even told Riku to kill her once he had finished using her as nothing but a tool. If that's how he treats a "daughter", I'd actually feel sorry for Kairi if that's how things turned out.

^Took the words right out of my mouth.

Where you got the idea that DiZ took in Naminé as his daughter I'll never know. Like Audo said, the only real reason he got her was to use her.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I really can not see Ansem the Wise as Kairi's father; it just doesn't make any sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back