• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem / Xehanort / Terra Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimateform3334

Can the soul act as a back up to the heart or is it just the life force?

and to contribute to the topic there's line Sora ask Xemnas

Sora:something about that a heart has other emtions than hatred and says do remeber?

X:unfortunatly I do not (fake dies)
and his last words after he really dies" key..blade"is he remembering something?
the LS that is speculated to be terra, says after he's beaten and you try to fight him again "all I can give you is rage for Xehanort"
so maybe or Nomura just leading us away but then again it was called when people said Roxas was a form of Sora or him. i don't know this seems like it's too easy for him to be Xehanort sometimes

i remember him saying more like, cursed key..blade,

codycameron09

probaly in like mid or late 2010 depending the rate of birth by sleep or if they decide to make more spin offs like a spin off for mickey and what he was doing during the whole kh series like a main playable character

well i was just saying the lost bros thing was a possibility, even if theres a small chance lol

First off, they better NOT make any more spin-offs and just get down to KH3 already, I frankly don't care about Roxas, the Organization, or the Keyblade War, etc. I just wanna see Sora kicking butt and get it on with Kairi. HAHAHA

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, Ansem, SoD was a heartless, people change slightly when they become something else.

And your point is?

Like Sora and Kairi, they're appearance changed.

When did Kairi's appearance ever change?
Even though Namine is technically her Nobody, she was created with Kairi's heart + Sora's body and soul (even though she is not made up of either), meaning her appearance is similar to both.

I just wanna see Sora kicking butt and get it on with Kairi. HAHAHA

This sentence in every way is a joke.

codycameron09

When did Kairi's appearance ever change?
Even though Namine is technically her Nobody, she was created with Kairi's heart + Sora's body and soul (even though she is not made up of either), meaning her appearance is similar to both.

The hair and stuff. Namine's is blonde and Xion's is black.

ultimateform3334

First off, they better NOT make any more spin-offs and just get down to KH3 already, I frankly don't care about Roxas, the Organization, or the Keyblade War, etc. I just wanna see Sora kicking butt and get it on with Kairi. HAHAHA

i hear that! lol if anything then we need to know if sokai are gonna take the next step or wait longer

Allister Rose

French Lover
HEY, OMNICHAOS!!!

khbbs02he3.jpg

See, his eyes are yellow!!! Not Orange!!!

Besides, Sometimes little features change when one becomes a heartless / nobody. For example, Roxas' hair is Blonder than Sora's and Xion's is black while Kairi is magenta-ish. lol

well Xion and kairi.... XIon is not really any part of kairi, she's just a replica made of sora's memories and happens to look like kairi

also i find roxas resembling exactly like ventus and only some-what to sora. so i dont tihnk that one counts much....

and as for yellow/orange eyes....for some reason i do see a hint of orange near the bottom of they eyes

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The hair and stuff. Namine's is blonde and Xion's is black.

Like I said, Namine was created from Kairi's heart and Sora's body and soul.
Since Namine's creation was not normal, you cannot use her as an example.

i hear that! lol if anything then we need to know if sokai are gonna take the next step or wait longer

lol, SoKai?

Need to add an 's' to the end of that first spoiler tag there Allister...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back