• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

What level were you at when you beat him?

I want to be at a level that would get through him easily, b/c I am really, really anxious to see the end of the game. I'm at level 56, do I need to level up more?
Oh, and what is up with the "Freeze" command during the battle?

Sora Kun

I beat him at a really low level. AKA 36-48, I think it was 46 and then leveled up to 75 beat Sephiroth, Ice Titan and then just went to level 100.

Unknown_18

Yeah Ansem really is easy trust me. That freeze command I think gets that shadow guy on you(not sure)

Frozen Petal

You should be able to beat him. What's really sad to me when I fought him, is that the enemies you fight to get to him are probably stronger then he was. (To me anyway)

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
you should be fine around level 50. really, the levels probably won't matter in these fights against ansem. you just need glide, dodge roll, mp beserk, and second chance equipped.

my motto: if in doubt, GLIDE AWAY FROM THE BADDIE! :)

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
oh yeah, the "freeze" command is something you NEED to press as soon as it comes up. it'll replace Attack in your command menu. when you select that, the Guardian will pick you up by your arms and legs and your controller will vibrate but you won't take any damage. If you don't select "freeze", the guardian will attack you a few seconds later (sometimes invisibly) and cause major damage. at least, this is how it worked in my game. i survived only by pressing Freeze every time it appeared.

chasingdusk

Thanks everybody! That was very helpful! I finally did beat him after a while and I found Ansem II to be the most difficult out of all his battles.

D

dragoon destroye

i've never heard of freeze and i've beaten EVERYTHING in the game.what is it?

Sora Kun

dragoon destroye said:
i've never heard of freeze and i've beaten EVERYTHING in the game.what is it?
When Ansems Shadow Goes near you and you attempt to attack but it says Freeze, You end up getting held up in the air not allowing to attack for a bit.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
Sora Kun said:
When Ansems Shadow Goes near you and you attempt to attack but it says Freeze, You end up getting held up in the air not allowing to attack for a bit.

and without damage, right? because whenever i press "freeze" my controller vibrates and i get held up in the air but i don't take any damage. however, other people have said they take a lot of damage when they press Freeze. *scratches head*

FantasysFreak999

yeah when you press freeze ansem's pet thing drains hp from you..,either way in that part of the fight you get your butt whooped real hard..hope for a miracle,or just go lvl to 60 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back