• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem's Disciples

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I remember reading some time ago someone found out about the stories about Ansem's Disciples, for example Marluxia being his garderner. So Im wondering, where can that be found? Somewhere in the game? :confused:

Being as his what? LOL a gardener, did that someone read it from KH2's Ansem's Reports? (I didn't) Because I didn't remember reading it from KH1's Ansem's Reports.

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
LOL, Marluxia the Gardener...I guess that would actually explain all the flowers! He always did have an obsession with flowers.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

wonderz

mikethesandbag said:
LOL, Marluxia the Gardener...I guess that would actually explain all the flowers! He always did have an obsession with flowers.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

genius ;) . . .

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I dont remember on what topic I read that, but it was on THESE boards. Something about getting the information from Ansem's computer, or Tron, or something. I just cant quite remember. It had some cool info on the rest of the members, like Demyx and Larxene. Damn, if I could just find it.

EDIT: Oh, and mikethesandbag....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
I would really like to see that information! I'd love to see what sort of relationship Larxene & Axel and the others had with the Superior, prior to forming the Organization.

I see your point, xAnsemx. I can't see him doing it of his own free will, but then again, he seemed a little out of sorts when he fought
Spoiler Spoiler Show

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
mikethesandbag said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The organization wanted roxas, b/c
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ansem the Wise's had six followers. His six followers were the first six organization members. They recruited members 7 and up. I think they checked Twilight Town over and over again intill stronger nobodies with human features showed up. They kepted on finding stronger nobodies so they kept adding them to their organization. They stopped at Roxas because they thought that he maybe useful and or probably there was not any more strong nobodies to show up so they stopped and 13 members. They probably did not need anymore members anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back