• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansems Machine(HELP!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLove

Ok, so in KH2, Ansem and Mickey are using that white machine that is doing something to the Kingdom Hearts.
I have NO IDEA what the heck it is doing, or what it is.
Is it like sucking it into the machine like a vacuum, or what?
PLEASE HELP!

P.S.-If it IS sucking it up, would that mean that Kingdom hearts is in that doo-hickey?
P.S.S- I was thinking about my XIII name, and came up with Leximach (lecks-see-mach).
=)

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

If you were paying attention to the game, the machine is supposed to convert the artificial KH into data so Xemnas/Sexman couldn't use it.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
umm this thread is pointless -.-
i mean what do u need help with? knowing whats going on? if so then play the game again.

State

Awards
Ok, so in KH2, Ansem and Mickey are using that white machine that is doing something to the Kingdom Hearts.
PLEASE HELP!

P.S.-If it IS sucking it up, would that mean that Kingdom hearts is in that doo-hickey?
P.S.S- I was thinking about my XIII name, and came up with Leximach (lecks-see-mach).
=)
why would you want to know? isn't it logical? didn't atw told mickey what it was for?
ps - u got dat rite, mista
pss - how original :/

If you were paying attention to the game, the machine is supposed to convert the artificial KH into data so Xemnas/Sexman couldn't use it.
its mansex

Birnax

PLEASE HELP!

=)
You obviously haven't been paying attention to the game.
P.S.- Duh
P.S.S- Thats the worst name ever!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
PLEASE HELP!
=)
man you are stupid... as you continue through TWTNW... Ansem said it was a device to take the raw energy of the heart and turn it into data... but inthe end The device exploded, Riku obtained his whole form again, and Ansem the wise died...

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
PLEASE HELP!

=)

i don't even feel like explaining that to you, b/c everyone else obviously has already.
no, it exploded causing KH to blow up as well, sending hearts raining down to the ground, creating heartless.
..... your name is Michael? .__.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Someones cranky today. Just stop repeating the obvious. There is no need to say the same answer 12 times.

Kitsune_XIII

Interesting name.
I'd create one of my own... 'cept any variation of it anagrams terribly. I'd wind up with something like... Xichrinsta. Or if I were to use my nickname "Texan" (Don't get me wrong, I love Texas... but not as my name).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back