• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem's return = Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

If you guys have noticed the picture of Ansem in black coat:

http://www.khinsider.com/images/newtrailer1207/004.jpg

Wouldn't this mean that Riku is AGAIN possessed by this good for nothing, no life, evil son of a !@#$%? Would this mean that... The Unknown who is traveling world to world, and holding the Dream Eater is Riku/Ansem all along? (He seriously needs a new hobby if he's following Sora world to world...)

But then, I had a feeling that, Ansem looks... a bit different, but I can't tell... His eyes and face expression... Doesn't seem evil, but that's crazy talk!

What do you think about this little theory?

Perhaps it IS Ansem on the cover box, but why not Riku? WHY!?

GoldenHero_2004

I liked your theory, but another thing is... Billy Zane is voiced as Ansem AND DiZ... *sighs*

Daisy: What could this mean? <='(

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Sorry if I came off as rude, heh-heh, but yeah that's my theory. I'd probably have to agree with you on the looking different, he seems really... Happy? If I didn't know Ansem I would say he looked like a good guy.

E

Eclipse

he seems 2 have a more calm look rather than a maniacal glowing eyes "mwahahahahaha!!" kinda look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back