• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anti black coat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
hey guys sorry to post old question i run out of theorys i hope some of you guys see this heres proof anti black coat is red eyes many of us said that anti black coat and red eyes are the same and some said it's another heartless or nightmere anyway i have a proof its red eyes or connected to it look

ok 1st reason look at red eyes and anti black coat they both have red eyes but you see in this picture red eyes have yellow eyes but its red actually look in his battle anyway 2nd reason look both of them have purple colors in there body 3rd reason both boss battle area room became dark now 4th this is reason i believe red eyes is anti black coat the music battle if you listen to anti coat black boss theme you'll hear red eyes music focus and you'll hear it

now for my question how did red eyes appear in KHDDD is it because of the dreams since aqua fought red eyes and she was in sora dream means that's why he was in KHDDD? he appear like nightmere to them
bbsfm-red-eye.jpg
AntiBlackCoat_zpsc7937a89.png

1685142-rod06.png

Last edited:

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Anti Black Coat is a nightmare whereas Red Eyes is a heartless, so they aren't the same.

The theory about Anti Black Coat appearing because of Aqua's encounter with Red Eyes playing through Sora's dreams is pretty interesting but nevertheless unlikely.

Xehanort-X-blade

they have to much in common first the area gets dark and the music hear the music battle heres proof listen to red eyes from 0:11 too 0:21 and anti black coat start from 0:05 too 0:12

[video=youtube;_LxD0ihbk5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LxD0ihbk5s[/video] listen to 0:11 too 0:21

[video=youtube;lEXBhmD24SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEXBhmD24SY[/video]

SEE :D

Last edited:

Silverwarrior

The Anti-Black Coat track (The Dread Of Night) uses Hand in Hand/Hand to Hand as base (listen to the horn), I guess because that track is use to symbolise the friendship, whereas Hunter of the Dark seems to be based around the world of darkness (and I think dearly beloved).

Edit: Just listening to Hunter of the dark, it does have a similar melody bit to hand in hand/hand to hand...hmmm

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
they have to much in common first the area gets dark and the music hear the music battle heres proof listen to red eyes from 0:11 too 0:21 and anti black coat star from 0:05 too 0:12

[video=youtube;_LxD0ihbk5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LxD0ihbk5s[/video] listen to 0:11 too 0:21

[video=youtube;lEXBhmD24SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEXBhmD24SY[/video]

SEE :D

Hey I'm just saying Red Eyes is definitely a heartless whereas Anti Black Coat is a Nightmare, it's not impossible that they're connected I'm just saying unlikely! Your theory is interesting.

5glitchers5

Awards
Hey I'm just saying Red Eyes is definitely a heartless whereas Anti Black Coat is a Nightmare, it's not impossible that they're connected I'm just saying unlikely! Your theory is interesting.

Btw the heartless has a name, it is "Dark Hide".

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Red eyes is technically incorrect as the eyes aren't really red, just have that aura glowing around them from time-to-time and I believe Dark Thorn was already taken.

Xehanort-X-blade

lol agree on the name dark hide lame but gram why they have things in common 1st battle room gets dark 2nd the music listen to it and maybe he came from aqua nightmare since sora see her in his dreams

listen hunter of the dark from
0:11 too 0:21 focus in this one

listen to
The Dread Of Night from 0:05 too 0:12

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol agree on the name dark hide lame but gram why they have things in common 1st battle room gets dark 2nd the music listen to it and maybe he came from aqua nightmare since sora see her in his dreams

listen hunter of the dark from
0:11 too 0:21 focus in this one

listen to
The Dread Of Night from 0:05 too 0:12

Listening to the themes is pointless. The similarities mean nothing because Nomura has told what the anti-coat was bluntly. It was Sora's nightmare and it was subsequently destroyed. It's honestly just that simple.

Xehanort-X-blade

well its kinda stupid lol no offence nomura but his in idiot i meant its obvious anti black same as dark hide they share to much stuff music colors but since the mighty king nomura said his not red eyes guess i'll back off this time lol his words are magical to all fans

EDIT: did you hear the themes first?:) even if there not the same boss but its funny musics resamples

Gram

Banned
Awards
His words aren't magical, there's no need to be that way. He's the top brass on the series so naturally anything he says is, is unless he changes or contradicts it later either in word or the games.

Xehanort-X-blade

nah what i meant by magical words like this) we said xemnas is terra and he resample him in all ways but nomura said his ansem and everyone just believe see like that what i meant magical words lol BTW im just acting i know xemnas not terra just terranort nobody but im telling you how nomura talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back