• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-Form: Analysis *VID*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO9011

The song in the background of the video. It sounds like some crazy Devil May Cry stuff. I don't know if it is, but it definitely reminds me of it.

asiarules

Bronze Member
Ok i think anti-form can be cause by 2 ways.Hit by a heartless and if you time it right when you drive you turn into anti-form cause this happen to me.It can also be cause by the hit point thing.

Pazuzu said this in her FAQ on Gamefaqs

=============
8) Anti Form
=============

Japanese Name: ƒAƒ“ƒ`ƒtƒH[ƒ€
English Name: Anti Form

Fusion: All party members
Colour: Black

Gauge: 3
Keyblades: 0

EXP: Anti Form doesn't level up.
Menu Changes: Only Attack is selectable. Reaction Commands are also disabled.

Form Ability: None

Randomly caused by excessive use of Drive. It can happen at any time after you
receive your first Drive.

Notes:
The infamous Anti Form. Due to it not being in the Menu, there are no stats
listed.
When in this form, Sora moves like a Shadow Heartless, and can move extremely
fast. His jumps have long range, and he can reach enemies very quickly.
His attack power has a massive drop, but this is made up for by the fact that he
can pull off extremely long, quick combos, with a decent combo finisher.
As Reaction Commands are disabled, pray you never accidentally Drive into this
in a boss battle that requires them.
As an added note, the Battle Report you get after the credits lists the amount
of times you Drove into Anti Form.

Abilities:
None

Deathspank

The song is indeed the Devil May Cry 3 theme song. As for the analysis video, I'm furthering my studies and will be releasing Analysis 2 at a later period. It'll cover all facts, all theories and myths, and what exactly causes Anti-Form to happen. Remember guys, this is just a theory, so it's subject to change at any time. But, it is a rather strong theory.

asiarules

Bronze Member
A storng theory lol all theories people think is right until somthing comes and prove is wrong.I think is right though.

Ferius

One thing that should be tested if it hasn't yet, is driving repeatedly in areas with Heartless, as areas with Save points/No Heartless may not result in it happening.

skilled keyblada

nice theory and thx i got ta see anti form properly and i dont have the game but im learnin bout this anti-form xP

NEO9011

Deathspank said:
The song is indeed the Devil May Cry 3 theme song. As for the analysis video, I'm furthering my studies and will be releasing Analysis 2 at a later period. It'll cover all facts, all theories and myths, and what exactly causes Anti-Form to happen. Remember guys, this is just a theory, so it's subject to change at any time. But, it is a rather strong theory.

I knew it!!! And I dont even have DMC3. My friend does... Thanks for clearing that up Deathspank.

Sephiros

im sry if this has been posted before, but what if you get hit right before driving, and bang! anti form

we're making the ansem reports for Anti Form:D :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back