• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-Form and ledges

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladealex

...This might be off topic but I've noticed a third eye on Anti-Form once or twice. >.> It scared me when I first noticed it.
Then it didn't show up the next couple times I went into Anti-form... and then it was suddenly back again.

I've seen this too. It also scared me. Then I realized that this is not a glitch or anything to be afraid of. This happens in Halloween town Since Sora has his pumpkin mask on, one of the eyes is on his eye. The other of the pumpkin is in the middle of his forehead. That is where the 'third' eye appears in the health gauge picture. It's not a glitch or a scary thing. Here's a link:

http://www.freewebs.com/the_dark_prince4/sora7.jpg

JustCallMeShadow

...This might be off topic but I've noticed a third eye on Anti-Form once or twice. >.> It scared me when I first noticed it.
Then it didn't show up the next couple times I went into Anti-form... and then it was suddenly back again.

I've never noticed the thing about the ledges though...
I should go test that out....

Question: Were you in Halloween Town?

MasterHearts7762

KR∆NK;4287188 said:
But, after I defeated all the enemies I jumped up and accidentally landed on an edge and he grabbed it with his foot and it looked hilarious.
As I said, I don't know if any of you have noticed this but I thought it was funny.

Srsly? xD i must try my hand at this

Kitsune_XIII

Ok..... That's just odd. *eats dumb character message*

I rarely go into anti-form... but I know I've seen the third eye at least once in TWtNW. Any other time I saw it, yes, it was in HT.
But the first time I noticed was TWtNW.

Meh. I know now that it's nothing to worry about. Just thought I'd mention it since the thread was about anti-form.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
KR∆NK;4287188 said:
I dunno if this has ever been discussed or not, but I was leveling up Valor form today and went into Anti-Form unexpectedly... >.>

But, after I defeated all the enemies I jumped up and accidentally landed on an edge and he grabbed it with his foot and it looked hilarious.
As I said, I don't know if any of you have noticed this but I thought it was funny.

lol, never seen that before, i'd try it if anti form wasn't so damn randomXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back