• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Anti-Form and Mickey Summon Trophies Confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 2.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

To some players, trophies or achievements available in games are highly coveted. These awards make it clear that you're the cream of the crop; the one who can do anything and quite literally, everything, whether it's playing minigames, acquiring all collectables, or leveling up your characters to the max.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX introduced a grand plethora of trophies that players can come by throughout their experience. While most of them were fairly easy to obtain, others required hours of tedious repetition to find that one synthesis item or replay the entire game over on another difficulty. That in an of itself caused a fair bit of concern, due to the dramatic increase of content and gameplay options.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX includes playable Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Birth by Sleep Final Mix, as well as HD cinematic cutscenes of Re:coded. While a complete trophy list will likely not be revealed until the game's release in Japan on October 2nd, Co-Director Tai Yasue has provided two examples of what we can expect in his latest interview with Gameinformer.

GI: In 1.5, seeing what trophies were introduced was interesting. Do you know of any from 2.5 off the top of your head?

Yasue: Yeah, for 2.5, there's a lot...several actually. For example, there are a lot of easy and difficult ones that we're actually tweaking right now. One of them is Anti Form - how many times you become Dark Sora, or how many times for Kingdom Hearts II, Mickey comes along, Mickey stays with you. For Kingdom Hearts II, the gameplay is very diverse; there are a lot of things you can do, so there was a lot of room to make trophies. I think there's a lot more trophies in Kingdom Hearts 2.5 than 1.5. Kingdom Hearts II and Birth By Sleep really have a lot of gameplay.

What do you think about these achievements? Are you looking forward to relearning the Drive Form calculations again? Do you see yourself purposely losing in battle to get Mickey to appear and revive you? And what other trophies would you like to see in HD 2.5 ReMix? Tell us your thoughts!

Source: Gameinformer

Shasta

Awards
Now I'm actually wondering if they will have a trophy similar to KH 1.5 where you couldn't use a continue..but this time around, would they tweak it to not have you die once in the playthrough to make it more of a challenge? Which would make getting the trophy as it concerns Mickey have to be done on more than one play through, I doubt they would make that tough of a challenge though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Say goodbye to silver and gold trophies and say hello to more bronze.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Damn that trophy point limit. I dislike bronze trophies with a passion; they always make me feel like I'm not accomplishing anything.

I wasn't expecting any achievements for Anti-Form or getting Mickey to appear though. That's pretty interesting that they've decided to include them.

Miles The Fox

Website
cosmotails.deviantart.com
the mickey trophy sounds easy to obtain;
make sure to save before a boss fight that can trigger Mickey,
then make sure Mickey appears, and you get the trophy.
Then load up the saved data again and you can continue your no-death run~

I'm still having difficulty with the all gummi ship blueprints trophy for KF1FM
Several on Re:COM as well, most of them difficulty based, which I'm probably just gonna skip to be honest.
I hope the difficulty trophies will stack for 2.5, otherwise I'm going to be disappointed...

Antar

Awards
I wasn't ever a trophy hunter but for KH2.5 I'll try my best.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I am a trophy whore (which is partially the reason why this article exists) 8D

Hopefully I'll be able to obtain the Platinum for KHFM before the game releases in October.

des97

Awards
I don't care about trophies too much. I've never got a Platinum one, I'm too lazy lol. I'll just get the easiest ones so that I can have some fun after I finish the game.

SORA619

Awards
Well if if they have one about playing as Mickey once it will be very easy but going to anti-form which is luck based a certain amount of times it will be crazy. Althought I only want stackable difficulty trophies espciall in BbS and no gummi missions.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Well if if they have one about playing as Mickey once it will be very easy but going to anti-form which is luck based a certain amount of times it will be crazy. Althought I only want stackable difficulty trophies espciall in BbS and no gummi missions.

You are bound to get Anti-Form though if you are upgrading the normal forms (which will be another probably)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I mean, the gummi ship missions are going to be in the game so I don't think there is any getting around there being trophies relating to them. Getting all the blueprints is the only thing I have left to do on KH1 though, so I understand :p

Axelyex

i have 3 words for you: Two become one

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I am a trophy promiscuous person who respectably knows their morals (which is partially the reason why this article exists) 8D

Hopefully I'll be able to obtain the Platinum for KHFM before the game releases in October.

Fixed it for you :) but we accept you either way Sign lol

and I'm rushing to platinum KH1.5 too before this hits shelves in NA in December.

I mean, the gummi ship missions are going to be in the game so I don't think there is any getting around there being trophies relating to them. Getting all the blueprints is the only thing I have left to do on KH1 though, so I understand :p

I'm actually really scared for the Gummi Ship trophies in KH2.5 only because if the trophy is "get S rank in all of them" I can manage that, but if the trophy is "get S+10 rank in all of them" I'm gonna throw something nasty at the wall. S+10 IS SOOOOO HARD to get -__- even worse than unstacked trophies which are mind-numingly tedious.

LedxirnSimon

Fixed it for you :) but we accept you either way Sign lol

and I'm rushing to platinum KH1.5 too before this hits shelves in NA in December.

I'm actually really scared for the Gummi Ship trophies in KH2.5 only because if the trophy is "get S rank in all of them" I can manage that, but if the trophy is "get S+10 rank in all of them" I'm gonna throw something nasty at the wall. S+10 IS SOOOOO HARD to get -__- even worse than unstacked trophies which are mind-numingly tedious.

Solution: build a gummi ship with blocks at the edges of this custom ship without anything else in the center, once you enter a Gummi mission, then spam like crazy until you get S+10.

[video=youtube_share;86X0ygf7kbE]http://youtu.be/86X0ygf7kbE[/video]

[video=youtube_share;dzDpeMAgYd4]http://youtu.be/dzDpeMAgYd4[/video]

Last edited:

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
Solution: build a gummi ship with blocks at the edges of this custom ship without anything else in the center, once you enter a Gummi mission, then spam like crazy until you get S+10.

[video=youtube_share;86X0ygf7kbE]http://youtu.be/86X0ygf7kbE[/video]

[video=youtube_share;dzDpeMAgYd4]http://youtu.be/dzDpeMAgYd4[/video]

What exactly are the gummis connecting the weapons? And wouldn't it be better without them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back