• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti form sucks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
JET FIRE you are wrong. i have a confirmed nomura interview that has him explain how anti-form works, and you get it by driving too much :p

I only used drive twice before i went into anti form, so Jeft fire is probably right.

Dude you suck, Anti Form is the best, if your having trouble beating bad guys with this form, than you must not be that good at the game. I think it's the best, and I hate people complaining about how this game sucks, and all that. God, don't make a topic about something that you really hate, no one wants to hate it.

Did i ever say anything about saying the game sucks? No. I said ANTI FORM suck, retard.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
I only liked when i was dodging some LAZER GUY but i had no idea there was an anti form and i meant to turn into master form but i turned into my little heartless self and i was like WHAT THE F*** I AM A BLACK DUDE?!?! :eek: But it helped me dodge the lazers and i was HAH CAN'T TOUCH THIS! I AM MC HAMMER AND YOU ARE VANILLA ICE AND YOU WILL GO DOWN BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN UGLY FACE! :mad: But when it happened another time and i could not heal it was not grately apreciated.

enixfreak

it just dosen't suck, it blows. And by the fact u can't revert from it, and it list the amount of times u used anti-form on the battle report aftre u beat the game, it must b a punishment 4 abuseing the drive system.

I

inhiding

Anti Form<3

Although it does get annoying if you get it while you're in the middle of levelling your forms.

Last edited:

Onite

Anti Form Definition- A form which you turn into dark Sora. This form has weak attacks and you can't heal while you are in it.

My Opinion = i hate it

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
Counter Shock said:
I was at the Timeless River area, and i was at the part where you try to protect the burning building form heartless, and when i tried to change into Valor form it took me in to anti form. I could barely controll it, you cant heal, and i just about died because of it. Who else thinks Anti form sucks?

YOU KNOW WHAT?!?! You SUCK, nah just joking but that thing help me out with Xigbar on the last bar of health.

xzeta

anti form is fast, im good with it thats how i beat xaldin and the experiment but what sucks is you dont know when youll get it and you cant revert

xzeta

i actually beat xigabar suprisingly on accedent with final form
anti form is cool, right
also how do you get pictures below your writing?

Neverfate

Anti-form rules! I fought the boss with the gun (one of the unimportant Org members) with Anti-form. It was a rush, because you can't restore HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back