• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusffxwakka

it has been proven to not be random i think the people on kh-vids.net proved it. as someone said before just have a heartless attack u until drive runs out then drive again.

wish this game was released in the uk already u lot all sound like youre having the time of your lives.

BraveryOfAChild

Yup! I went into Anti-form as well. The only bad thing about this is that when you're in Anti-Form you get more damage, you cannot pick up the little green orbs to heal yourself, so which means, you have to use it wisely..^_^

BraveryOfAChild

Oh yeah, I left out a little detail...o_o; Anti-Form is freaking awsome, why? Cause you can take on 3 heartless at the same time, and kill them at the same time!

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I lock on and stay on the ground. Attacking from the air isn't normally a good idea because it's not Anti's strong point. If you can knock them into the air then you can unleash a close combo. You have to keep moving though because it's defensivly weak.

Also, using Square during battle does give you different attacks. Like teleporting around, a bunch of powerful kicks and dashing.

E

Eclipse

zora keyblade said:
i dont have the game yet but i get it next week but i know how to get into it.. u just drive one time then u are in the master form ( example ) and then u just get attacked by heartless until ur drive is 0 and then u drive again and then voila !

uh that's not how you get anti-form dude. Check the nomura interview from the ultimania. It's in the spoiler section......he explains exactly how it happens. It happens fromd driving too much I think it's like driving into wisdom or valor gives you 2 points each time, master gives you 5, and final subtracts 10. the higher your points, the higher your chances of driving into anti-form, and you chances grow even more during boss battles. I think once you hit anti-form it clears the anti-counter not sure thou ^_^

Roxas XIII

the first time i went into anti form, i didnt think i would cuz it was like the 3rd, 4th time i used valor form and i dont use them that much and it was completely unexpected for me, but its really cool cuz of a move that lets you flay around for like 2 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back