• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

omghydeme

I've been in it once. But I dunno if I got a good look at it or not, since I was in Timeless River at the time.

Biggy

tidusffxwakka said:
it has been proven to not be random i think the people on kh-vids.net proved it. as someone said before just have a heartless attack u until drive runs out then drive again.

wish this game was released in the uk already u lot all sound like youre having the time of your lives.

How can this assumption work, drive then let a heartless hit you then let your bar go to zero then drive right afterwards? You can't drive 2-times in a row.... You need to refill your drive bar. Or am I interperting his statement wrong?

chaosrealm

TwilightSoulKey said:
uh that's not how you get anti-form dude. Check the nomura interview from the ultimania. It's in the spoiler section......he explains exactly how it happens. It happens fromd driving too much I think it's like driving into wisdom or valor gives you 2 points each time, master gives you 5, and final subtracts 10. the higher your points, the higher your chances of driving into anti-form, and you chances grow even more during boss battles. I think once you hit anti-form it clears the anti-counter not sure thou ^_^
wait so its when you drive too much and get a certian amount of points when you drive?

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
The bad points have been mentioned except for this one i believe, you do not get experience at all.

I have been in anti form many times now, it isnt that rare for me lol, or I drive too much to level them up.

Dr. Stoopid

You dont have to refill the drive bar all the time. Know those scenes where Donald and Goofy "leave" you and walk around a room where you can talk to them? (Roughly once per level) When you get one of those areas, go into another room that does not trigger a cut scene, most likely the one you just came from. Go into drive, use it, and then re-enter the "talking room" before your drive runs out. It disengages during the transition and your bar is full again.

Discovered it accidently when I went anti in the land of dragons, just before you fight honshu and you can talk to your team in the burnt down village.

WonderngKeyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
yo sora be goin mad crazy he be like doing cyclones around the enemy and stuff and running on like 4 legs its cool
then again it comes out at the worst times. i tried to go in valor right when it would have leveled up (this is the first time for me) in beasts castle and i got anti. it was cool but no experience

T

tux_

I can't even count how many times I've gone into Anti form.
However, I hate it so much. I'm an air fighter, but Anti HAS to stay on the ground unless you're fighting an air enemy. That sucks, not to mention it's attack is weak.

Swag

Young King
I've beat the game and I did it like 7 times, I didn't really get how you got it so I just abused the drives till I went into anti form.

T

tux_

Actually, it's ABUSE.
Nomura said so himself =P Don't believe everything you see on KH2-Vids >_o

Zombo

OK now it's REEEALLY starting to get annoying!

*SPOILERS*

If I drive when fighting Xigbar I always get the anti form(If I die I always get the anti form)gotten it atleast 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back