• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tux_

Anti Form sucks horribly. Not only is it weak but it can't heal, and it is horrible for boss battles. That and it NEEDS to stay on the ground.

T

tux_

Who cares if it looks cool? Will it look as cool when it gets you a gameover in an easy battle?

australian sora

Keyblade Master
OMG calm down dude it just a game and yes it matters if it looks cool cos it does and your a crappy player if you die in an easy battle..........and who cares if you do,geez :rolleyes:

E

Eclipse

check the nomura interview. He explained this in full in the ultimania

when you drive you get anti-points

valor form gives you 1, and i think master gives you 2 or 5...the higher your points, the higher your chances of turning into anti form are. Final form subtracts 10. Reaching anti form clears your counter, and boss fights heighten the chance of driving into it.

he said so himself :p plus it's in the guidebook

Oracle

Anti form would be the coolest if it would stop shifting to that when I am trying to level up my other forms o_O;

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Anti Form pissed me off during part of the game. I was in the Saix boss fight, and I tried to use Wisdom Form so that I could attack Saix from a distance. Instead I got Anti Form and I could barely do s*** to him. Luckily Anti Form is pretty fast, so I was able to just run away from him until my form ran out.

E

Eclipse

use final form, that is the best defense against anti xD

i took off like 1 1/2 life bars from saix with final form xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back